Nexxus Mousse Plus Volumizing Mousse Reviews
#41 in Hair Care

August 14, 2017

Nexxus Mousse!

Are you looking for Plus Volumizing Mousse that works for you. try Nexxus Mousse Plus Volumiving Mousse its long lasting beautiful hair for any type of occasion made for you!!

October 31, 2016

A bit expensive, but it works amazingly well with my short, curly hair and helps keep my curls in place without being crunchy or 'fake' looking. Smells good to boot!

October 24, 2016

J'ai fait les plus beau cheveux bouclé en chignon à mon amie avec cette mousse que j'avais appliquée dans ces cheveux humide. J'ai séchés le tout et elle qui n'a pas épais de cheveux avait l'air d'en avoir autant que moi, qui en a 3 fois plus.

October 21, 2016

The nexxus mousse is the most amazing hair mousse I have ever tried in my entire life! It doesn't make your hair greasy, it gives it incredible volume and styles your hair beautifully! Usually, hair mousse always gets clogged and it is very hard to get out which makes it very difficult to get your money's worth, but this hair mousse lets you use every little bit! The price is 100% worth it and I will never go back to any hair mousse.

October 21, 2016

Nexxus Mousse Plus is pretty good actually I was surprised. Its great for those days you don't want to do you hair and you just add some of this and BAM nice hair

October 21, 2016

The smell is definitely very appealing, and the bottle looks super good! It is a little scrunchy on your hair, but it does not bother me. As of volume, i think it was alright. LIke any other mousse. I got it when they gave out the 5 dollar coupon.

October 21, 2016

This hair mousse worked amazingly for me- i applied it prior to blow drying and it left my curls tamed, volumized and smooth! It smelled nice too, good product overall!

2.8/5

October 19, 2016

Didnt do a whole lot for my hair besides weigh it down and make it a little bit crunchy, which im not really a fan of. I wasnt really a fan of the way it felt or looked!

October 19, 2016

I have very thin hair and really thought Nexxus Mousse Plus Volumizing Mousse helped build body and volume and bounce! It never felt heavy or greasy. It was above my price point, but it was worth it.

October 01, 2016

Nexxus Mousse Plus Volumizing Mousse attracted me with the gorgeous rose gold container - I love shiny things! Also Nexxus is one of my fav brands... but this mousse really does the job. It was amazing for volume, bounce, shine and no sticky feel.