• Nina Ricci Nina Perfume
  • Nina Ricci Nina Perfume

Nina Ricci Nina Perfume Reviews

Ranked #434 out of 1304 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of Nina Ricci in 1987, NINA is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of a rich aroma of florals, fruit and woodsy greens. It is recommended for casual wear.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

March 03, 2017

One of my favourite perfumes in my collection. Smells so sexy and sweet. Perfect for the daytime or for nights out. Such a cute bottle. So light and gorgeous.

June 30, 2016

I got this as a present when I was much younger. I used the entire bottle but then once I started a larger collection realized I didn't really care for the scent after all.

June 10, 2016

I think this is my favourite perfume to date. It has a beautiful smell that isn't too strong but does last - one squirt lasts all day! I really like the bottle how it's shaped like an apple, super cute. I think it's around $50 for the bottle, but does last quite some time! Would definetly rebuy this product

January 05, 2016

This perfume smells so nice. Not too strong and lasts all day.

January 05, 2016

This is one of my favourite perfumes. I love how it smells. It isn't a strong one which is what I like.

June 04, 2015

My automn-winter smell. Ellegant, sofisticated and classic scents. Makes me feel sexy and powerful. Hahaha! yes... this perfume makes me feel like a million dollars!

May 11, 2015

This is my go to scent, and can be worn day or night. The scent lasts all day without being overpowering. Absolutely love this perfume and will be buying more!

March 22, 2015

This was a fairly nice perfume. It's a little strong, so you don't need to use too much of it. It lasts a fairly long time, too. Not my number one favourite scent, but it is a nice old one that I enjoy using every now and again.

March 10, 2015

I love this perfume so much! It smells so good and it lasts the whole day and even longer :) It is great for if you are on the go and in a rush and need to smell amazing. Perfect scent for everyday.

January 26, 2015

Absolutely LOVE this scent! I buy the biggest bottle I can find whenever I run out, which is several times a year. One of my all time favourite perfumes.