Ninja Professional Blender 1100 watts Reviews

May 14, 2019

Best blender ever!

I really was sceptical of this purchase seems like a lot for a blender. I do not regret it at all it does a great job making my smoothies so smooth and silky. It blends in no time with no lumps or chunks. I have had a lot of blenders in the past and this puts them all to shame.

April 10, 2019

Easy and Versatile

I love my Ninja! Have had it for 6 years and it’s still working like new. I’ve used it as a blender, food processor, and mixer. Smoothies, purées, baby food, soups, and even a cookie dough attachment. The best part is the individual smoothies blending cups that fit on the same base as the main jug. Makes everything so easy and it’s SUPER LIGHT. No more struggling to wash heavy components. Easy to clean and disassemble.

March 14, 2019

Great product

For someone that is really into fineness, I use my blander everyday making shakes. I love it and would not use another brand. It works well and always provide a good quality shake.

December 19, 2018
    Mississippi, United States

Made my first smoothie

I had never owned a blender before this purchase. I am very impressed with this one. Super easy to clean, dishwasher safe! Made my first smoothie and loved how fine it chopped and pureed. Incredibly easy to use and very powerful. The lid locks securely but removes easily. I recommend this blender.

October 23, 2018

Great Blender for Smoothies

I use this every day its great for smoothies really breaks down everything. My favourite thing it about it is how easy it is to clean you can remove the blade and wash everything separately

October 07, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Love my Ninja

I bought the ninja a few years ago for a gift for myself. I love how much I can make using it. I can every year and stock up for the winter. It blends so so well to making tomatoes juice to chunky salsa. The triple blades makes everything blend faster and more evenly. I totally recommend this product.

May 12, 2018

Blends anything and everything!

My family loves our Ninja Blender! It slices through frozen fruit and veggies with no problem at all! The performance is everything that is advertised. Great quality and price! We paid only $40 for our Ninja Blender and it has served us above and beyond what we thought especially at such a cheap cost.

March 07, 2018

Best blender

I love that the Ninja is affordable yet works so great! It's powerful enough to crush ice for drinks and smoothies. You can also use it as a food processor

December 16, 2017

The Best

It started with a Ninja food processor and went from there. I purchased this blender for myself. Simply love the product and the uses are unlimited. Definitely one of the best on the market. When in the market for a new gadget I definitely look at the Ninja brand to see what is available. Ninja has never disappointed me.

November 11, 2017

Great blender

I’m so glad that I finally upgraded my magic bullet. This blender does an amazing job whipping up my protein shakes making the taste so much better. Definitely worth it.