NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 18, 2017

I have never used Micellar water before, until I received it in my product review box along with the 2:1 primer.

This is a stellar makeup remover! (I never thought I would say that because I love my current Nivea eye makeup remover I use now) I wear heavy eye makeup some days and this cleanser takes it off with ease, that amazes me. When applied to the rest of my face it totally cleansed and left my face feeling fresh, bright and clean and it didn't leave me with a dry feeling either, I felt moisturized!

There is a reason I always buy Nivea, not only do I trust their products, they prove time and again that they can do a better job than the others! #NiveaMustHaves #gotitfree

March 18, 2017

Merci à chickavisor de me faire découvrir de Bon produits l'eau micellaire démaquille très bien et nest pas grasse il laisse notre peau douce et propre. Merci!

3.2/5

March 18, 2017

I have never gone through so many cotton rounds trying to get off my foundation as I did using Nivea Micellar Water and left my sensitive skin red and blotchy looking. It did however, work great on waterproof mascara and didn't cause my eyes any irritation.

March 17, 2017

NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water works well at removing make-up.
    I only needed one cotton pad to fully remove my daily make-up. I thought that the Micellar Water was very effective. I liked that it was very gentle on my skin. It did not irritate my skin in any way. My skin felt soft and smooth after one use. There was no stickiness or redness. It did not dry out my skin. My face felt clean and refreshed. There is very little scent. It looks and feels like water. You get a good amount (200ml) in the bottle.
    Best of all #gotitfree thanks to @NIVEACanada @ChickAdvisor #NIVEAMustHaves

March 17, 2017

J'ai fait l'essai du demaquillant 3 en1 de nivea eau micellaire. Bien franchement au debut je doutais du produit car je ne suis pas amatrice de ce type de produit. J'ai ete vite convaincu que ce produit etais tres efficace. Mon maquillage a vite ete deloger. Mon mascara et mon fard a paupiere a bien ete enlever et la sensation par la suite etait tres appaisante. Mon visage n'etais pas gras comme certain demaquillant laisse parfois. Tres bon demaquillant. Je me le racheterai tres certainement.

J'ai recu mon demaquillant eau micellaire gratuit grave a chickadvisor #gotfree

March 17, 2017

I got this product for free to test out as part of product review club.

I have used many Micellar water make up remover before to take off heavy make up. I liked that this product was gentle and did not irritate my eyes, especially because I wear contact lenses. It was easy to use however, I went through many wet cotton balls in order to get all of my make up off. You may need to use a lot of this product if you wear heavy make up.

1.7/5

March 17, 2017

J'ai essayé cette eau micellaire pour me démaquiller et normalement je n'ai pas d'allergie mais là la peau de mon visage a un peu brûlé . Pourtant c'est écrit pour peau sensible. Cette eau a une légère odeur d'alcool.
    Elle ne démaquille pas très bien. Je n'aime pas ce produit.

*J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre du Club des Bancs d'essai de ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree

March 17, 2017

I received this in the chick advisor package. I have been using this for two days in replace of my other micellar water. So far is does what it says, and works very well to clean my face, as well as adding some hydration. I will continue to use this and see how it works over time.

March 17, 2017

This was so gentle on my skin and removed majority of my makeup in one go. I didn't have to work that hard to get off waterproof mascara, and it did not break me out. Overall great micellar water.

This product was sent to me for free but all opinions are my own.

March 17, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé l'eau micellaire 3 en 1 de nivea. J'ai été étonné de voir comment elle démaquille bien. Elle nettoie bien également et n'asséche pas ma peau.