We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.2/5
448 reviews
NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

Description

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin 

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil 

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse. 

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    1.7/5
    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Effectiveness / Efficacité

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 17, 2017

    J'ai essayé cette eau micellaire pour me démaquiller et normalement je n'ai pas d'allergie mais là la peau de mon visage a un peu brûlé . Pourtant c'est écrit pour peau sensible. Cette eau a une légère odeur d'alcool.
    Elle ne démaquille pas très bien. Je n'aime pas ce produit.

    *J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre du Club des Bancs d'essai de ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree

    Flag as Spam
    3.3/5
    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Effectiveness / Efficacité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 17, 2017

    I received this in the chick advisor package. I have been using this for two days in replace of my other micellar water. So far is does what it says, and works very well to clean my face, as well as adding some hydration. I will continue to use this and see how it works over time.

    Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Effectiveness / Efficacité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 17, 2017
    Ontario, Canada

    This was so gentle on my skin and removed majority of my makeup in one go. I didn't have to work that hard to get off waterproof mascara, and it did not break me out. Overall great micellar water.

    This product was sent to me for free but all opinions are my own.

    Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Effectiveness / Efficacité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 17, 2017

    J'ai beaucoup aimé l'eau micellaire 3 en 1 de nivea. J'ai été étonné de voir comment elle démaquille bien. Elle nettoie bien également et n'asséche pas ma peau.

    Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Effectiveness / Efficacité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 16, 2017

    J'ai eu la chance de recevoir l'eau micellaire Nivea 3 en 1 #gratuitement #gotitfree par #chickadvisor et je l'ai adoré. J'ai toujours acheté des produits coûteux et je réalise que certaines marques à plus faible coût font aussi un travail extraordinaire tout en nous faisant éconimiser. Même avec une peau sensible, il nettoie et démaquille en laissant la peau douce. Ma peau ne tiraille pas, mes yeux ne rougissent pas et ma peau est propre sans besoin de rincage.
    Contenant de l'huile de pépin de raisin, elle laisse la peau hydratée.
    Merci de me l'avoir fait découvrir! !!

    Flag as Spam
    3.3/5
    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Effectiveness / Efficacité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 16, 2017

    NIvea 3-in-1 Micellar Water: Did an okay job!

    I have never really tried Micellar Water before, and was surprised to find out it is actually supposed to remove makeup as well as cleanse. I don't use a lot of face cleaners because I have dry skin, and products just seem to irritate it. I normally remove my makeup with 100% coconut oil, and it does the job perfect!

    I liked the feeling of the water on my face, and it surprisingly didn't leave me with that 'overly tight' feeling (although a little). It didn't remove ALL my makeup, but did pretty well. It removed my eyebrow/lip/face makeup, but didn't do as well on my waterproof mascara (maybe it didn't work because it was waterproof? I'm not sure).

    If I had to choose between this product, or simply using coconut oil as I normally do, I would stick with my oil as it did a better job, and is nicer for my dry skin type. However, I didn't think the product was bad, it was pretty good, and if you have another skin type than mine, I think it could be a good choice!

    #gotitfree

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Effectiveness / Efficacité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 16, 2017

    So gentle on my skin smells amazing doesn't leave my face dry and scratchy nice and smooth and soft no harsh smells it's a nice clean crisp smell perfect for sensitive skin

    Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Effectiveness / Efficacité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 16, 2017

    I got this product free through Chickadvisor! Thanks Nivea as well! I love micellar water to cleanse my face and this is a great one at a great price point! I will definitely purchase this one next time I am in need :)

    Flag as Spam
    0.8/5
    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Effectiveness / Efficacité

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    Anonymous
    March 14, 2017

    It's like actual water doesn't take makeup off at all nor does it cleanse my face or clean it. Not worth the price.
    Not worth the price for this product.

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Effectiveness / Efficacité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 13, 2017

    Moi je suis une fan finie des produits Nivea depuis toute petite j'ai vue ma mère les utiliser et je perpétue la tradition c un produit bon pas cher abordable et très efficace

    Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.