4.1/5
NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor Cherry Tinted Lip Care Reviews

NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor is lightweight and contains fast absorbing formula. It provides long-lasting moisturization.

1.3/5

May 18, 2017

Dries my lips out. I was excited to try this because of the cherry flavour, I LOVE cherry

May 09, 2017

I absolutely love Nivea products! I recently purchased this item and it has the perfect amount of tint. It makes my lips soft. I use it all during the day.

May 08, 2017

I absolutely love this product, smells and tastes amazing while making my lips feel great. Never dries out my lips, or makes them crack, great product

April 29, 2017

Je croix c'est un bon produit. Ma blonde en utilise pour c'est lèvres sa pris deux semaine environ puis elle avais plus de problème de ses lèvres qui étais gercer sur les coup elle disais sa brûlais un peux mais c'etais très normal dans son cas elle avais vraiment les lèvres sèche graquer. Bon au bon et un prix normal pour ce produit. A recommandez.

I cross it is a good product. My blonde uses it for it's lips took her about two weeks then she had more problem of her lips that was cracking on the blow she was saying her burn a can but it was very normal in her case she really had dry lips Grab. Good to good and a normal price for this product. Would recommend.

April 21, 2017

I love nivea products especially this one! the lip care made my lips so soft and it helps with chapped lips too the colour was just beautiful the value is Worth every penny and the quality is high end you won`t be disapointed for what you paid and the effectiveness is amazing! Meanless to say i will purchase this product again

April 14, 2017

Now this product I have used before but not the lip care, I have used Nivea bar soap, and body wash. I would love to try this one out and if I like it I will buy it.

3.2/5

February 15, 2017

I received this product as a gift, I enjoyed it. It provided the perfect amount of colour/tint and the smell was awesome! I found it to be only somewhat hydrating though!

January 05, 2017

I purchase this one at shoppers drugmart because its on sale, and Im really happy I did because it makes my lips moisturized at the same time it gives a red hint color and I really like it because its more on natural look! I hope that its gonna be on sale again when I finished mine, I recommend buying it. worth a try.

September 18, 2016

I absolutely love wearing Nivea's Cherry lip care. My lips are already dark in colour, so when I use the Cherry lip care, it looks like I'm wearing red lipstick. It's better than lipstick because it doesn't cost that much and I don't have to keep applying it. It doesn't hurt that it tastes good too!!

April 12, 2016

I absolutely love this product. My lips feel amazing and the tint is just enough to add a little colour without being too much. I will definitely be buying this again.