Nivea A Kiss of Milk and Honey Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 887 in Lip Balm

April 12, 2017

I really enjoy this lip balm. It's creamy and keeps my lips smooth and soft. Smells great as well and has a minimal taste. It lasted about an hour or so before I had to reapply. Great for on the go.

March 13, 2017

Le mot adorer ne peut pas qualifier tellement je suis en amour avec ce produit Le seul hic c'est que j'arrive pas à Le retrouver dans toutes les pharmacies excellent produit je le recommande fortement

February 28, 2017

One of the best lip balms I have ever tried. super moisturizing and feels nice on the lips. I like the smell, not strong but doesn't smell like a basic lip balm. Definitely my favourite of all the Nivea lip balms. If you put too much on there may be a slight orange/yellow tint to the lips though, only downside.

February 19, 2017

This is a great lip balm for winter time. I think it's a bit more waxy and stays a bit longer than the other Nivea lip balms. I'm not crazy about the smell but my SO really likes it.

January 06, 2017

got this as a christmas gift and i honestly love the way it feels. leaves you with a nice soft feeling! great purchase, will def be buying it myself!!!

September 10, 2016

Very good quality and definitely I recommend for everyone and my friends to try it and will never use anything else after that
    Also perfect price
    I love all Nevia brand

September 02, 2016

this lip balm is amazing.it goes on smooth and absorbs into and hydrates dry lips quickly. this is always a good price on sale its an even better bargain. leaves lips soft hydrated and younger looking!!

September 02, 2016

I absolutely love this product. And I would purchase it again. Also I have recommended it to many of my friends.Even my 11 year old daughter has used the product and now she uses it every day

May 15, 2016

The milk and honey lip balm is really good. It doesn't leave a feeling of having heavy lip gunk. It smells great. It lip balm smells bad I won't wear it. I make sure my lips are always moisturized with Nivea lip balm.

April 10, 2016

This is a must have! I have one in my purse, one in my bedroom and one in my living room. It smells like honey and it is super moisturing. The tube is like a regular lip balm so it is easy to bring everywhere. Definitely will purchase again!