Nivea A Kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care
Good

Nivea A Kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care Reviews

Ranked #626 out of 880 in Lip Balm

February 13, 2017

What can I say about anything that makes my girl want to kiss me more lol. Great stuff, doesn't leave a waxy feeling on my lips and is good for keeping them moisturizer throughout the day

February 06, 2017

Feels great on lips. Leaves them feeling smooth and helps tremendously with drying and cracked lips. The lemon and olive oil is an added bonus. I would definitely recommend this product.

February 04, 2017

If you want nice no greasy moist lips, this is the product for you! I purchased 5 units cause I'm forever losing my lip glosses! Give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

September 23, 2016

My lips never felt so soft and beautiful. i can apply a lipstick after and it stays quite long. I can also put before going to bed and wake up with soft lips.

September 15, 2016

I get extremely dry lips around this time of year and I am forever looking to something to apply. I found this product to soothe my lips and keep them moist

December 07, 2012

I love this lip balm!!! It smells amazing and olive oil is really good for your lips. It is super moisturizing and lasts a long time. If you have ever tried olive oil conditioner, shampoo, or even lotion, this smells just like that. It goes on your lips really smoothly, and is amazing!!

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo