NIVEA A Kiss of Shimmer Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #696 out of 946 in Lip Balm

NIVEA Lip Care Pearl & Shine with moisture store effect pampers your lips with creamy care. It enhances natural beauty of your lips with a sweet pearly shimmer. Contains natural ingredients like caring jojoba oil and shea butter the result of which is softer lips with sweet pearly shimmer. NIVEA Lip Care innovative moisture store effect - highly effective formula based on skin's own Hydramine and Grape seeds extract, supports the natural moisturisation of the lips for longer.

April 14, 2017

Bought this used it alot loved it ,price was excellent and I loved the shimmer it left on my lips and then it disappeared....... think my daughter took it .My lips were nice and soft and we're never wind burnt when I used this .And there was a lot in the twist up tube unlike so lip balms only have alittle bit in them

April 14, 2017

This product I would recommend to anyone it makes you lips super soft and it puts moisture back into them it goes for a decent price in grocery stores and beauty stores.

2.0/5

March 15, 2016

i was looking forward to try this one... I was not too impress with this lip balm... It did not do much on my lips... It was not hydrating my lips at all... It is not smooth at all... it's hard to put on... I would not recommend this product nor buy it...

2.8/5

October 08, 2015

didn't do much for my lips. didn't like the finished "shimmer" it had on my lips. its pretty pricey too and didn't help my lips too much during winter time.

1.0/5

October 08, 2015

It drys your lips out I'm staring to think all Nivea lip products do this the shimmer part it only looks good on certain people for most people including my self it just looks to over bearing plus just like all other Nivea lip products it only roles up 1 to 2 inches

January 27, 2015

I love the kiss of colour to my lips but I am not a fan of the smell of the product but I love how if I kiss my boyfriends or anyone else they don't have a lipstick kiss on their check

January 26, 2015

Love the smell and quality of product.. gives my lips an relief from dryness and cracks.. Excellent product

September 09, 2014

I can't wear lipstick, so this is a perfect alternative!

1.0/5

August 08, 2014

AWFUL. This came in a Christmas set, and I liked everything but this. It is so shimmery that you can see little particles, and it comes off as frosty (reminiscent of the loathsome 90's look) and too light, especially if you have any semblance of pigment to your lips. It looked like a disco ball. The smell was okay at first, then it really got to me- it's a very sugary sweet, over-processed smell that makes you want to gag after a while. And then there's the complete lack of hydration. It merely sits on your lips like a gritty mass of wax and fails to moisturize at all. STEER CLEAR. The other Nivea balms are great, but this one was absolutely horrendous.

February 20, 2014

Fabulous product, moisturizing lip balm that can double as a lip color. I prefer light pinks for my lip and this gives amazing color coverage at the same time as having lip balm properties.