NIVEA A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #778 out of 946 in Lip Balm

June 17, 2017

Go-to lip balm

I used to use blistex and I tried this brand on a whim (probably on sale). I actually really enjoyed it...it didn't leave my lips feeling too greasy or sticky and now I always look to see if it's on sale ahhaha

2.8/5

March 01, 2017

While this goes on smooth and feels lightweight on your lips, it does not provide enough moisture if your lips are on the drier side I feel. While I had problems with dryness, I was constantly having to reapply this and I felt as though I had never put anything on in the first place.

If you are just looking for light and quick protection and are not looking for relief, this might be a product better suited for you. On the times that I used this where my lips were more in a normal state (no excessive drying, peeling, or cracks) this seemed to last a bit longer - I would still need to reapply every hour or so, however.

I was not fond of the packing either. It sort of clicks on, but easily comes off if you drop it or it is moving around in your bag throughout the day.

August 08, 2012

So I won two coupons for a full tube of this lip balm. The original price is 3.89. Here in MI at Walmart. I got them for free. A month ago they were only spf 4. It does hydrate the lips instantly. It is lightweight which is nice. The smoothness comes from the shea butter and aloe: it feels nice on sunburnt lips. It claims to be long-lasting but I found myself reapplying every two hours.