NIVEA Creme Soft Bar Soap Reviews

Good - 0

December 11, 2017

My favourite bar soap

This soap does not irritate my very dry skin. I use it for hand washing and showering every day. It has a very mild scent, which is great since I’m sensitive to fragrances. The bars last a long time and are a great value!

October 27, 2017

The softest, gentlest wash...

NIVEA know several skincare secrets and are one of the champions of moisturising and hydrating for healthy, soft skin.

Nivea Creme Soft Bar soaps used in your bath lather up nicely with lots of bubbles while giving you the softest, gentlest wash. This soap feels heavenly on the skin and is suitable for all members of the family. They’re better for your skin than a lot of soaps that would strip the skin of essential moisture. Nivea Creme Soft soap nourishes and adds moisture whilst leaving your skin clean and softer than when you got in the bath/shower.

March 12, 2017

Have always been big fan of Nivea products. This is no exception. Has the traditional smell and is very good for dry skin. Rinses clean but a little too heavy on the moisturizer for your face if you have oily skin

December 09, 2015

Does the job and the price was good. It smells really good too so that's also another plus. It leaves me feeling clean.

0.5/5

November 16, 2015

I was excited to try these when I saw them, since I love just about every Nivea product I try. This soap is awful. It does its job, but it drys the skin SO much. It leaves skin dry and itchy. And I found it irritates my skin a bit as well. Now I know why it was on sale. :(