Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    3.2/5

October 02, 2016

I decided to use the nivea creme on my daughter. She has sensitive dry skin. It works immediately soothe the redness but it has no overall effectiveness over time. I had to reapply multiple times a day with no real affect. I would not recommend the creme for dry skin but if you already have good skin I suppose it would work well.

October 02, 2016

I love these multipurpose products! I received this one complimentary from Chick Advisor and am thankful I did. Feet, hands, cuticles, arms, legs, it helps hydrate my skin wonderfully. I have not tried it on my face though.

October 02, 2016

This is a very thick cream. It takes awhile to rub it into your skin fully but it is VERY effective in moisturizing your skin for long periods of time. I always take it with me when I travel on a beach vacation, it is perfect for healing and soothing your sun drenched, dry or even sun burnt skin. It is long lasting and great for heels, hands and elbows. I like using it on my face, but not as much in the summer as it makes my face shiny. This is a great cream for winter skin that is chapped and dry. It comes in many sizes and has been around forever, the smell reminds me of my grandmother ( in a good way)

October 02, 2016

This is a very thick creme lotion. I like to use it in the winter more than in the summer the smell always reminds me of my late grandma since this is what she always used way back.

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

October 01, 2016

This creme is a throwback to my childhood! My mother always kept Nivea cream on hand for sun and windburn. A great gentle moisturizer, this was the same great Nivea I remember. A nice light scent, gentle on my skin and wonderfully nourishing.

Updated On: October 01, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the Chickadvisor Review Club!

October 01, 2016

Like most other nivea products I am impressed with how well it works. It left my skin feeling soft, refreshed and well moisturized. As someone with sensitive skin i was very impressed with this product.

October 01, 2016

This is the holy grail of moisturizers. I love the thickness of the cream, how it makes my skin feel, the smell. I had already been a loyal fan before receiving it, so I have nothing but great things to say about it!

October 01, 2016

Loved it!! I've purchased this before, and will continue to do so in the future.
    I use it before applying my make up and have never been disappointed.

October 01, 2016

the smell of childhood vacations spent on Miami Beach came flooding back. This product has a timeless classic smell that I wish they could bottle up and make into a candle.
    Besides the wonderful scent - ithe creme actually works well. You don't need alot and it leaves skin feeling hydrated, silky and smooth with a nice light lingering scent. One of my favorite places to put it is on my elbows right before bed time. They have morphed into what was once dry ugly red elbows into soft like a baby bum elbows. It feels great.

October 01, 2016

Thanks to ChickAdvisor & Nivea for sending me this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club!

I get extremely dry skin, and not just in the winter. So having lotion on hand at all times is a must. This cream is really amazing! It works after one application, getting rid of any dry patches. As with so many other Nivea products, the scent is light and fresh and never overpowering. I will definitely be adding this to my beauty routine