Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

October 05, 2016

Always love Nivea for their creme! It is thick, but goes on smoothly. Helped my dry spots on my skin and the scent is very refreshing and not harsh at all.

October 05, 2016

I received the Nivea cream in a kit to review. With winter fast approaching I need to find a good skin care cream to fight the dryness
    I tried the cream the first day and found it a bit greasy and hard to absorb but I decided to try again the following day
    The trick is to use a very little amount. it is very think and covers quite a bit. Once I started using a smaller amount it worked perfectly. I even have a small spot of eczema on my elbow and the cream seemed to smooth that out as well
    I believe this cream will work well this winter and would certainly last considering how little you actually need

October 05, 2016

Cette petite crème pour le visage est vraiment efficace pour la peau qui est sèche et qui pèle surtout au niveau du nez et au-dessus du front. Elle est grasse et hydrate à merveille.

October 05, 2016

Nivea creme has been around for a long time and there is a reason for that. It is tried tested and true. I have always liked Nivea creme. It makes my skin so soft and is very hydrating.

October 04, 2016

I really do love this classic moisturizer but for someone who experiences dry to combination skin, the combination part of my skin begins to feel very heavy and weighted down. It also tends to get oily quickly. I usually prefer to use this for days I'm not going out as it is a great moisturizer, I wish my skin would cooperate more!

October 04, 2016

We all remember rubbing our dry skin with that cream when we were younger! It's a classic and still very efficient. Leaves your skin hydrated without being grease. Same good product. I'm glad I got to renew with it for free thanks to Chick Advisor!

October 04, 2016

I got this as part of the review package. I had never considered purchasing this before. So glad that I got to try it! Love it. Gors on smoothly. Softens for a long time. Smells great not greasy. Great product.

October 04, 2016

This cream is as lovely as I remembered. It still has the great scent and amazing moisturizing qualities that make my dry hands feel soft and smooth that I remembered

3.2/5

October 04, 2016

For my skin, it's just way to heavy. It might be different in the wintertime when the air is dryer and my skin needs more nourishment, but for right now, especially with humidity still hanging on, it's too much.

October 04, 2016

I didn't find anything special about this moisturizer. It worked, smells great. But it didn't stand out as much more effective than other moisturizers that I use and love. There's no reason not to use it but I don't know if it would make me change brands.