Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

December 12, 2017

My all time favourite

My all time favourite crème, I use it for lips (surprisingly very good, especially overnight, I normally apply a thick layer before sleep, next morning lips are so soft), face, hands and body.

December 11, 2017

My Dad was right!

I am a 2nd generation lover of Nivea Creme. I remember watching my Dad use it every day when I was a child. I always laughed at the way he dabbed it all over his face. I'm sure his method of applying was for my benefit but boy did he reap the benefits of Nivea Creme! He had wonderful skin and looked so much younger than his actual age. I starting using it because my Dad did and it was readily available to me. I continue to use it because I love it. I love the smell, the way it feels going on and the way it makes my skin look and feel so soft. My daughter is now convinced too!

December 07, 2017

Amazing

I love this creme and swear by it - especially during the cold winter months. I find that this is a great product to use when your hands need a little bit of extra moisture from lots of dish washing, etc. Highly recommend. Smells great, too.

November 16, 2017

One of my favourites

I just love this product for dry skin. It is kind of thick going on, but once you work it in, results are fabulous and long lasting. I find it great on hands, elbows, feet. The packaging is great for travelling with too.

November 15, 2017

Perfect for Dry Skin

I love this cream, especially if I have gotten a bit too much sun. I actually tried this for the first time when I got a free sample at some event. I didn't think much of it until I realised I had a bit of a burn. I aplied the lotion because I didn't have anything else on hand and it really helped. I've used it a few times after that when I've found myself with a burn or dry skin and it always works well.

It's a little heavy, so I don't use it every day, just when I need a big dose of moisture.

November 14, 2017

La creme a tout faire

Plus nourissante qu'hydratante ,C'est tout simplement la creme a tout faire , corp , mains , visage ...
    Mais je me limite a l'utiliser que l'hivert car elle est assez grasse

November 12, 2017

Great product

I used this as a kid and now I am using it on my kids. It is a trusted product in my family and it works. Smells great and the kids dont mind it. I like that I can use it on their faces. I purchased this to protect their faces against the drying, cold, biting winds we have here. Our skin takes a beating in our climate during the winter and I want to protect my kids the best way I can. Nivea creme was a first choice for me.

November 03, 2017

Tried & True!

Nivea cream has been a staple in my household for as long as I can remember - even my mother & grandmother used it! & they both had incredible skin. This cream is soothing & has a fresh, clean, feel to it. I always use it after showering or washing my face. & the container last soon long so you get great value for your money. A MUST for me!

October 29, 2017

Good for the price

There is a reason why this cream has been around for so many years. It is thick and heavy but it does keep your skin moisturizer. I wear it as a night cream.

October 28, 2017

oui, je rachèterais ce produit

C'est drôle, je connais ce produit depuis toujours. Ma grand mère l'utilisais quand j'étais petite, ma mère l'utilise et moi aussi. Très hydratant, je l'utilise pour mes mains, elles sont très douces après. Je l'ai déjà utilisé pour les coups de soleil, ça marche vraiment bien.