Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 25, 2019

I love Nivea

Creme Nivea is one of my favourite go to's for when my skin gets really dry. My face can be tricky and sometimes I put it on before bed and it helps the moisture come right back.

January 24, 2019

My Mom's most favorite, I love it!

I think this is my mom's most favourite creme of all times! The smell of the cream for some reason relaxes me, It is light on skin, is affordable and can be found anywhere.

January 23, 2019
    Texas, United States

Yasss

I love how the texture of the cream leaves my hands at times I also put it on my face and it's not oily at all and it's very hydrating and last quite some time.

January 23, 2019

Moisturizing!

I recently bought this to keep at my desk at work. It definitely moisturizes well. I would recommend making sure your hands are completely dry before applying it. The packaging is convenient and the product is easy to use. I prefer squeeze bottles for my cream but using this container at my desk is fine. I bought a different version by Nivea that that is the same shape but I can screw the top one for my purse (Nivea Soft).

January 18, 2019
    Illinois, United States

perfect for winter

My hand gets so chapped and cracked in the winter time I keep a jar of this by my bed and in my purse it comes in a perfect size container for when you are on the go

January 10, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Smoother and Softer Hands

I will continue to purchase Nivea Creme. The creme is a little thick so a little will go a long way. I tend to have dry knuckles and elbows during the winter time. Nivea Creme has reduced the drieness on both, my knuckles and elbows. I recommend this to anyone looking for a great moisterizer.

January 01, 2019

Great Skin Cream

I received a small sample of this cream in the mail. It is a really thick cream, with a very subtle scent. It left my hands feeling soft and not at all sticky or greasy feeling. I would recommend it.

January 01, 2019

My Granny's Favorite Cream

At 80, my Granny's skin was flawless, smooth & plump.
    Her secret Nivea Cream.
    She used it everywhere except her lips which were Vaselined.
    If it wasn't for her silver hair & age spots, she would have passed for 50!

December 28, 2018

Good product

Got this for a holiday stocking stuffer. Smells fine. Good texture and coverage. Looking it so far and will keep trying it out through the next month.

December 28, 2018

Great product!

Great moisturizer. Not too thick or oily feeling like some moisturizers. I also find that it works well to get makeup off if you put some on and then use a tissue or wipe. Great for sensitive skin.