Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 08, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Staple in my handbag!

I mean, is there anyone out there who doesn't use this Nivea original gem?! It can be quite greasy for my facial skin so instead I swipe a layer underneath my eyes and across my forehead every night before bed and I find, when awaking, my skin looks more plump and even. A little goes a long way with this little tin so it lasts for ages too. Would definitely recommend.

October 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Saviour!

I have been using this for the past week non-stop since I’ve been in hospital. I’d forgotten my usual facial cream and because of the medication I am on my face really suffered. I purchased this from the onsite shop and it has done wonders for my skin! It was so dry and dehydrated and because this is a really thick moisturising cream I still only have to apply it twice a day. I don’t actually think I’d go back to my original now because this really does the job!

September 28, 2019

Just amazing

This is a product that my mom used to use, and my grandmother before her. And guest what? The cream is still one of the best ones in the market. Great price and amazing quality

September 23, 2019

nice

I love this mostly because it delivers on its promise to care for your skin - but in a gentle way. The tube also fits nicely in your purse and desk at work. I have bought multiple and the hold up well after washing your hands a couple of time

September 04, 2019

A Classic

I was able to purchase this hand cream at my local dollar store. It really helps heal my hands especially on my ring finger where it gets irritated from my ring.

September 04, 2019

Can’t get Enough!

I can’t get enough of this face cream, all summer it has been keeping my face nice and hydrated.
    I spend most of my time outside in the heat and this cream has kept me from drying out and peeling, especially when I forget my sunscreen 🤦🏻‍♀️

September 01, 2019

Love it

Nivea cream is one of my favourite products ever! It keeps the skin soft and moisturized! ! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know.

August 30, 2019

Spot on dupe for Creme de LaMer

This is an absolutely beautiful night cream and an absolute dupe for the $400 a jar LaMer so bonus. This is a beauty secret and staple everyone needs to have in their skincare collection. Extremely hydrating and lightly scented this is great for all skin types and ages. A literal must have for decades of my life. I have used countless times of this cream.

August 29, 2019

gentle, perfect and everything i need

i love this cream, i have always used it and will continue to probably forever. its so gentle i use it on my babies skin as well. great for all skin types. hydrates and moisturizes better than anything else

August 29, 2019

Looking young

My mother has used this product for years. She is 80 and you would never know it. Her skin looks amazing and is so soft because of this lotion. The first time I used it I was like wow this is amazing stuff. My skin felt instantly smoother. I have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction to the cream.