NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 144 in Facial Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover

March 22, 2017

These wipes work very well for the removal of make up dirt and oil from your face. They have a very faint scent and didn't irritate my skin or cause break outs. Overall a good product.

March 17, 2017

I love these wipes
    I don't wear make up a lot but when I do I use this and I love the way my face feels after i use this
    Products I would definitely buy again

March 07, 2017

I purchased Nivea 3-1 Gentle Cleansing wipes for a trip I went on. It travels well in my carry on. I was a little sceptical when buying it. I hadn't used cleansing wipes before. The old routine wash cloth soap & water is that I used before. oh and proper cleansing products.
    I loved this product my eye make up came off so effortlessly and took all my make up off made my skin feel clean and it was gentle on my skin..

March 03, 2017

I've used the Nivea brand since I began my skin care regime. It works well and I haven't ever had to switch products. I use the facial wipes, lotions, cleaners and toners and absolutely love them. The product in general doesn't feel greasy or cause me any breakouts.

March 02, 2017

I tried these 3 in 1 cleansing clothes on my face to freshen it up before I went to bed and they definitely removed my makeup and dirt from the day. A great way to wash your face in a pinch. Better than going to bed with makeup still on. Even if it is just light makeup. Having clean pores at night helps your skin breathe. Yay for these!

March 02, 2017

Nivea products are the best. I'm allergic to a lot of soaps, moisturizers and such. Their 3 in 1 gentle cleansing wipes do a fantastic job at getting my make-up off while leaving my skin smooths and silky. I would definitely recommend.

February 28, 2017

I have seen this in Walmart.I got these wipes.They feel hydrating and smooth.After I took of my makeup I use this.I really like h.ow hydrating it feels and what it does to your skin

February 27, 2017

I've never really understood the need for a makeup removing wipe. I always just used baby wipes. Boy was I in for a surprise when I found these on sale. One wipe will do your entire face, no stinging, no oily feeling afterwards, just clean soft skin.

February 25, 2017

I really love Nivea 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes because they actually remove all my make-up,even waterproof mascara,they leave your skin feeling cleaning,not greasy and I just love the subtle non overbearing scent of Nivea which I receive free from ChickAdvisor to try!

February 20, 2017

Démaquillage super rapide et efficace grâce aux lingettes démaquillante de Nivea. Plus d'excuse de ce coucher maquillé! Je le recommande fortement. Merci!