NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover

December 06, 2016

i like how gentle this is on the skin, and that it doesn't irritate it, i like that it can remove a full heavy days face of makeup and not leave a burning sensation

November 13, 2016

These are one of the best cleansing wipes i have ever tried. it is good for sensitive skin as well.
Never had breakouts afters using these wipes and the most important thing is that removes heavy make up.
Love Nivea products

October 21, 2016

Smells nice, but too much perfume that my face slightly stings, my eyes burn. They do remove makeup nicely, so if your skin doesn't burn while using this, good for you. The packaging is just as bad as any other wipes, you can close it properly only a few times, then the glue becomes loose and you can't close it anymore, resulting in the rest of your wipes drying out super fast.

October 15, 2016

I am not used to using cleaning wipes at home. It is usually something I use when I travel or when we are camping. So I didn't use a whole lot. I like them, they didn't make my skin dry. They were also very soft.

September 20, 2016

I love nivea products period! These wipes are super gentle, no harsh perfumes and very soft to the touch I recommend nivea and I give this a buy!!!!!

September 19, 2016

I love this product! It's so gentle on my skin and is a great makeup remover! It also feels like it moisturizes and refreshes my face! I use it in the morning after waking up and at night before bedtime!

September 18, 2016

Loved them! Convenient and easy to use. Perfect when in a hurry or when traveling or even at the gym. Removed all makeup and left my skin soft and clean.

September 15, 2016

I found this product not as good as I expected. I did not find that I felt refreshed after applying this product and I truly expected more for a product calling itself Nivea

September 15, 2016

I just love these!! So awesome for taking off all that makeup at the end of the day and they don't have a gross scent like some of these do.. Leave my face feeling so refreshed. I can't say enough good things about these awesome easy to use wipes:) You won't regret buying :)

September 14, 2016

I was super pumped to get to try the Nivea 3 in 1 cleansing wipes for free thanks to Chickadvisor! I use this type of wipes in my daily routine cause I'm always on the run. I thought the Nivea wipes were really good. They helped remove all my makeup fast and left my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. The only downside for me was the fragrance which i found a bit on the strong side... But overall, I would definitely buy this product again!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products