NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover Reviews

• Instantly dissolves resistant waterproof make-up without any stinging or redness
• Hydrates and protects the sensitive eye area thanks to its gentle bi-phase formula
• With blue cornflower extract

How to use:
• Shake well before use. Apply to a cotton pad and gently clean the eye area. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 09, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Amazing product

This is the best makeup remover in the world. Its great for extremely waterproof mascara and lip products, I've repurchased it countless number of times. but be warned, it will leave a greasy layer so make sure you wash it off. also it gets into your eyes, but i don't care because it removes my mascara in seconds. highly recommend

October 08, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Gentle

This remover is fantastic. It does its job without too much rubbing so doesnt pull on your lashes. Smells great and doesnt leave horrible residue. Definitely recommend.

March 31, 2019

Best MakeUp Remover & A Steal!

I have tried many makeup removers as a woman who wears makeup daily. This particular one takes off my makeup quickly and with minimal rubbing or pulling. Depending on how many layers of eye makeup you are wearing you could just touch the cotton pad soaked in this on your eye and it will remove the make up. I really like this one and think that overall it has helped keep additonal wrinkles away under my eyes.

January 26, 2019

Not Too Bad

As far as makeup removers go, its just ok. It definitely leaves my skin soft and not dried out, but i have to really work at getting mascara off. It never quite gets it all.

April 18, 2018

Love it!!

If you’re looking for a great make-up remover this one is great and is not expensive! It really gets the job done quickly and it does not burn your eyes!

April 13, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Works great

I love nivea products and this makeup remover is no different. It works awesome !!! Removes all my makeup and isn't harsh or have a harsh smell. Deffinitely love it

April 09, 2018

Does the job and quick

It firstly, looks appealing - you do have to shake it to mix it up. It is highly effective and has little to no scent in removing makeup. I like how easily it removes eye make up compared to that of the make up removing wipes. It's not overly oily and does the job well! Definitely recommend.

March 28, 2018

No eye irritation.

I am very impressed with the make up remover! Usually the simplest things irritate my eyes but even when taking off the most aggressive waterproof make up I own, my eyes were fine! Definatly a must purchase!

December 04, 2017

Très efficace!

Ce démaquillant pour les yeux est très efficace. Tu n'as pas besoin d'appliquer beaucoup de produit pour que tout le maquillage s'enlève facilement. Le liquide laisse la peau autour des yeux un peu graisseuse, mais c'est pourquoi le maquillage s'enlève aussi bien. Je recommande!

September 05, 2017

Only makeup remover that I will buy!

I have tried a billion different eye makeup removers and they all claim to remove all eye make up, EVEN water proof but I always am left with some mascara on my lashes. Nivea is the only one that actually takes off all my mascara without irritating or drying out my skin!