NIVEA Gentle Cleansing Cream Reviews

• Gently cleanses and removes impurities without drying out the skin
• Hydrates and soothes skin thanks to its moisturizing formula
• Enriched with natural Almond Oil & Hydra IQ
• Leaves skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Apply to wet face and neck. Gently massage and rinse off with lukewarm water.

Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

September 29, 2017

love it

this face wash is absoloutely amazing. it cleanses my skin noticeably and leaves it feeling fresh. if you have any nasty break outs this will clear them up

September 08, 2017

Nice

Very gentle formula, subtle scent, did not cause breakouts or leave skin feeling tight. My only thing would be that it didn't feel like my skin was as clean as it could be like there was still residue. I dunno, worth a try if you have sensitive skin.

July 10, 2017

I use this day and night!

Perfect crean cleanser for sensitive dry skin. Canadian winters are harsh on dry skin and it's not always easy for me to moisturize. This product is best used at night after taking off your makeup and in the morning to wake up in the shower!

June 13, 2017

Amazing cleanser

I am a big fan of all nivea products. A brand you can truly trust! This cleanser is exactly what it advertises to be , very gentle on the skin and a simple cleanser to use in your daily routine. Highly recommend

June 07, 2017

Love this cleansing cream. You just rub it on your face and rinse off. So simple. Very effective in removing makeup and mascara. Great nivea fragrance.

April 28, 2017

This is a great facial cleanser I have very sensitive skin so this makes my skin feel fresh and clean without the burning feeling I get from many cleansers this is my go to cleanser

March 13, 2017

a very nice face cleanser, it's very gentle for those with sensitive skin, your face feels very refreshed after using this product, lasts very long as well

January 26, 2017

It's not the best but it gets the job done. I love that it doesn't dry our my skin and the price is great. This is my go to cleanser when I'm on a budget.

January 11, 2017

I got this skin cleanser in a Nivea gift set I bought during boxing day sales last year. It is wonderful! Its very gentle and has tiny beads in it that gently exfoliate the skin. I loved it, this actually just reminds me to buy more!

June 03, 2016

A great cleansing cream, my favorite right now. Makes my skin smooth and nice. It's very soothing. I'm actually almost on my second bottle of this stuff and would definitely repurchase. Great for people with sensitive skin and dried skin as well, works also on combination skin too.