NIVEA Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4 Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 887 in Lip Balm

Nivea a Kiss of Moisture Hydrating SPF 4 Lip Care is light-weight and contains fast absorbing formula. It provides long-lasting moisturization.

April 14, 2017

I LOVE NIVEA!!!! This product is amazing. It is very moisturizing and the slight flavour it has makes your lips feel tingly and smooth. I really love this and use it almost every day to stop my lips from getting super chapped.

March 29, 2017

Effective lip care product that provides satisfactory hydration without being too greasy! Nice as a once over before applying lipstick or glosses or used in multiple coats on its own. However, while I enjoy this product, I still prefer Burt's Bees texture for my very dry lips. I find it much more moisturizing and economic for my needs however, with that said, I feel that those with more normal to seasonly dry lips will probably prefer the creamy water texture of this product.

March 03, 2017

Dont get me wrong, I do use this product all the time but I find it fades from my lips really quickly. It goes on really smooth and soft but then it fades quickly and I am constantly reapplying.

March 02, 2017

This stuff is great! I love that it has a wide stick. One swipe on each lip is plenty. Very smooth texture and soaks into lips effectively to soothe dryness right away. Stays moist for a while and is compatible with lip gloss later.

February 15, 2017

this is my go to lop balm in the summer. We have very Hot dry summers and this balm works perfectly to hwlp keep them hydrated and provides a hint of subblock

January 31, 2017

I love this ! This is the only lap care I buy I think I have three or four in my purse and few at home. I would tell anybody and everybody to use this amazing stuff ❤️

January 25, 2017

Goes on smooth and doesn't flake on your lips. Not overly scented. Pretty comparable in terms of moisture and lip conditioning with other lip balms. Long lasting.

October 06, 2016

I love using this lip balm especially during the winter time. It keeps my lips feeling really smooth and moist through out the day. I don't have to keep reapply like some other brands that I have tried

September 14, 2016

Not too greasy. seems hydrating. has a light smell. and it doesn't taste gross. I use this one all the time. I actually have one at work, in my purse, on my night stand, in the bathroom and on the coffee table....I really like it....lol :)

September 13, 2016

This is my go-to lip balm! It always leaves my lips so smooth and never cracked in the winter. I sometimes put it on before applying lipstick which makes the lip stick last much longer. Only $4 and worth every penny!