NIVEA Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4 Reviews

Nivea a Kiss of Moisture Hydrating SPF 4 Lip Care is light-weight and contains fast absorbing formula. It provides long-lasting moisturization.

January 17, 2018

Works fast & well!

My lips always get super dry in the winter. They crack and peel, it hurts! I was searching for a really good lip chap that would keep my lips moisturized and that I wouldn't have to apply every 2 minutes. I also wanted something that would work fast! Then a friend suggested this and I fell in love with it! With-in 2 days my lips were back to normal! It was fantastic.
    I swear by it!
    Definitely what I recommend to all my friends!

January 11, 2018

moisture

I bought this one as I really needed a lip balm that was moisturising and not waxy. I found it went on feeling very hydrating, but did not last long...It was almost a teaser of liquid balm and quickly back to dry

2.7/5

January 05, 2018

Dépots blancs

Malheureusement, il laisse des dépôts blanc sur les lèvres. N'est pas très hydratant non plus. Je dirais que c'est un baume qui sent bon plus qu'autre chose.

August 31, 2017

love all nivea lip products

I usually use the darker blue version of this, the regular balm, but decided to give this one a try since it's summer and very hot so I'd like to protect my lips. I think that I like the other one better, but this one was nice too.

July 17, 2017

spf

I bought this product from the local drug store and kind of liked it. I found it very economical and love the fact that it has SPF. It is very smooth and is not greasy at all.

July 17, 2017

Protecteur uv

il rend les lèvres douces, non gras, non collant, le vrai plus est l'indice protection uv. Il assure une hydratation de plsueires heures. Ne convient pas en cas de gerçures importantes

July 11, 2017

Great

I bought this at my local Dollar Store. I like the fact that it has SPF and I feel that it does a really good job leaving my skin feeling very soft on my lips.

May 20, 2017

I find this product to be very economic and moisturizing. It glides on smoothly, without leaving a greasy feeling on my lips. It seems to soak into my lips right away and leaves them feeling smooth and less dry right away. I also find it tends to last on my lips for a long time. I tend to keep one of these in my purse at all times.

May 16, 2017

I loved this one, its not like the others. Glides on smoothly, hydrates right away and lasts! leaving my lips so smooth I'm not nervous to kiss him :D Everytime someone says they're lips are dry, i totally recommend this one. My friend totally got me hooked last winter. when i feel like my lips were cracking everytime i smiled. Now I have no worries, Same with my 8 year old daughter, who has the lip licking addiction that goes hand in hand(or mouth) with nail biting, her lips are always red and peeling all around her mouth. she uses this twice. GONE.

May 11, 2017

I have been using this for about 5 months now. lips feel smoother and less dry. Doesn't feel heavy on my lips or leave that greasy feeling. Can use under lipstick as well,