NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner Dry Skin Almond Oil Reviews

NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, leaving skin feeling hydrated and silky soft, without the sticky lotion feel or the waiting. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds! Find it in the body lotion aisle.

June 16, 2020

A must have year round

I am a huge Nivea fan, and this product doesn’t disappoint... I’ve been using this for years in the shower, it moisturizes your skin, saves you time and smells great! My whole family is hooked on this, the only downfall is that it’s sometimes hard to find so I end up ordering from amazon. ❤️ this, just wish it was a little more cost effective.

February 05, 2020
    California, United States

Wow... Who knew?

My son recommended this product to me several years ago, but I never tried it....Because of the price.
    With a sale going on for Nivea in shower body lotion and armed with coupons..... I didn’t know it, but I was on my way to hydration heaven. The final price for the first three bottles I purchased was two dollars each! We WON’T Shower without it!

October 09, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Worth it!

This is amazing! Leaves me feeling so soft and smooth after a shower. Smells great too. Can be expensive but usually on offer at Boots when I stock up

September 13, 2019

INSTANTLY MOISTURIZES SKIN

this stuff instantly makes the skin feel soft, hydrated and refreshed. the consistency is very rich and the smell is not too heavy. i found this product helped immensely in minimizing any redness i experience after shaving and it keeps my skin hydrated!

February 09, 2019

Amazing product! Must have for dry skin!

I so love this moisturiser. I use it everyday and can’t live without it especially in winter. It keeps my skin super hydrated and since I have KP, I definitely see a big improvement. My KP is almost unnoticeable now. I use it everyday in the shower and partner it with the Jergens after shower moisturising lotion and OMG my skin stays soft an smooth all day long. This is one of my holy grail skin product for sure. I also lobe the subtle scent it leaves on my skin. Love, love, love this product!

December 16, 2018

love it

so convenient! I love it... it is awesome if you always forget to put lotion on when you come out of shower. no sticky feeling and gives your skin a good moisture and don't leave it dry after shower.
    I love the shower body lotions cause you dont feel that sticky feeling after you put lotion on your body. you will just wash off the lotion, and still give your skin a good treatment.

September 30, 2018

Nivea Almond Oil bodylotion

Nivea in body shower lotion is wonderful it works great in the shower and it smells great I love the smell of the almond oil plus you get a bonus you don't have to lotion your body after getting out of shower Nivea Almond Oil bodylotion does it all in one for you Thanks ChickAdvisor for my free Sample

May 24, 2018

Smooth as silk

I love this product!!!!!! Smooth as a babies bottom!!! My skin was so silky smooth and soft after using this product. My husband couldn't stop kissing my skin. Looooove it!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

March 20, 2018

I would buy again

To start the price was great it was a great value with lots of product. It has an amazing smell and leaves your skin feeling like silk. I found it did not make your skin feel like there's dry soapy residue leftover. Overall great product will buy this again!

March 12, 2018

Amazing

This product is truly amazing. I had a very hard time finding a in shower body lotion that worked for me . I was purchasing a very expensive product for a long time until trying this one . It works amazing my skin is smooth stays moisturized all day without having to apply lotion after my showers .