Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion Ultra Moisturizing Reviews

July 19, 2019

In shower lotion

This product is very good if you don’t have the time to moisturize yourself. There are no cons but still many pros. When I used this for the first time I was amazed. I definitely would recommend this to everyone.

July 14, 2019
    Telford and Wrekin, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I love this product.
    We have very hard water in our area and when I have a shower I always end up with dry skin afterwards.
    Not everyone has time to moisturise every day in a morning so this is just a game changer.
    Use it in the shower, get out and get ready. My skin is lovely and soft and no longer dread showering because of ending up with dry skin!

June 26, 2019

Very good product

Smels good and very effective in softening the skin. Last long for a fair price and I like the fact that comes in two fragrances the original and with Shea butter.

April 09, 2019
    Ohio, United States

I buy this product again and again.

This in-shower body lotion makes my skin feels amazing! I began using this for a quicker method of using daily lotion for my dry and sensitive skin. It works very well and I highly recommend it. Just apply at the end of your shower and rinse off.

March 20, 2019

Wonderful Product

I got the chance to give the Nivea In-Shower Body Milk a try, and I absolutely love it!

First off, it is super quick and easy to use so there is no excuse not to use it. After you wash off your shower gel, rub the In-Shower body milk on and rinse off. That’s it, super simple, no waiting.

Second, my skin even after just 1 use felt absolutely amazing. I used this product during my nightly shower and all the next day my skin felt moisturized and silky smooth!

Finally, I have sensitive skin to most products and I’m always looking for something new that isn’t heavy, or makes my skin itch. Well this is my new favourite! It’s light weight and was extremely soothing on the skin.

February 20, 2019

Smells and works great!

This is the best in shower body lotion I have used l. It moisture’s my skin so well and not too sticky at all. Smells so amazing and totally affordable. Love using this and would recommend anyone to buy it. This smells so good! The smell stays on all day and its not too overbearing

February 12, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love this product

Love it. Goes on easily and works all day. No mess no fuss. There is not a strong smell which I like and it isn't thick. I use it everyday, have been for 2 years now. The product goes a long way. Having it in shower next to shower gel makes it easy to remember to moisturize.

February 06, 2019

A FAMILY STAPLE

Nivea has been a staple in my family since childhood. My Nana has used the brand religiously as far back as I can remember. I know it's a brand I can trust, its affordable and smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky and I will continue to use it throughout my life as well

October 17, 2018

Great alternative!

I apply lotion daily so this was a great option for me. While it was hard to break the habit of applying a lotion after the shower I found this product did the trick if I didn't have time.

September 20, 2018

In shower lotion

I ran out of this product and had to run to the store and buy it immediately. It is the best product to use right after your wash your body with soap.