NIVEA In-Shower Smooth Replenishing Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 12 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

Conveniently moisturize your skin in the shower!

• For dry skin
• The formula, with Shea Butter, is specially formulated to be quickly and effectively absorbed by wet skin
• Soft-feeling skin without the sticky feel and provides 24h+ hydration

How to use:
• Use your normal shower product and rinse off
• Apply In-Shower Body Lotion on wet skin while still in the shower and quickly rinse off

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

July 20, 2017

NIVEA In-Shower Smooth Replenishing Body Lotion

I love the in shower conditioner / moisturizer concept. It perfect for those who don't like greasy
    and heaviness of body lotion.

You just now have to choose the right one for skin type and personal preference. After cleansing, you apply it as if you would apply body lotion and off afterwards its really smooths, hydrating,moisturizing and absorbs well into my skin that’s tends to be dryer then my face. It claims to last for 24 hours plus and for me, it’s long lasting until my next shower.

June 17, 2017

Pregnancy must have

While pregnant last winter I got really dry skin. I bought this in shower lotion to help. It did a really great job. Stopped all the crazy itching I had been experiencing previously. It doesn't smell "great" not flowery or perfumed but it wasn't unpleasant either. I definitely recommend trying if you have dry skin and forget to apply regular lotions.

May 06, 2017

I am always in a rush in the mornings and I love Nivea In shower lotion, since your skin is still wet when you apply it goes on easily and quickly, it moisturizes your skin and leaves it feeling moist and soft throughtout the day. This product has be a great asset to my beauty routine, would highly recommend trying if you have not already done so

May 05, 2017

Sample was in a magazine. I like the convenience of applying in the shower. Just apply after showering and rinse. It moisturizes well, lasts throughout the day and the fragrance is light. I find it great for days when I'm in a rush so I'll buy soon.

February 26, 2017

I like this concept especially for the warmer months, when applying body lotion after a shower is guaranteed to lead to another shower shortly after.
    It feels a bit weird applying it because it is super slippery, i had to avoid the feet because of fear of falling. It's also a bit difficult rinsing it off equally well all over. Took a few tries to learn which areas to avoid. Once out of the shower and dry, the skin feels amazing.
    I have to say, I wish they had a somewhat better selection of scents that the body lotions came in; they are all very buttery. Something more fresh would be nicer.

December 30, 2016

Started using technology Nivea in shower body lotions recently. So convenient especially when you're a stay at home mom and kids are crying while you shower. It's so quick and easy and your skin stays smooth the whole day.

June 06, 2016

I bought this because it was on sale and I had a coupon. Normally I wouldn't purchase something like this. When I first started using it in the winter, it made my skin break out. I was disappointed about that. I tried it again in the spring when my skin wasn't so dry and it was a lot better. I don't know why I broke out. It's not something I would buy again, but it's nice to use. I didn't notice a huge difference, and I usually moisturize with a body butter when I get out of the shower. I still do that even after using this product.

2.3/5

June 06, 2016

I just can't get into the routine of using this as directed. I'm really set in my ways of applying body lotion to dry skin after I get out of the shower. I didn't like that I was to apply this to wet skin, and most of the time I forget to do it when my skin is still wet. It's like a watered down lotion, and although my skin wasn't dry afterwards I didn't notice it being any better than my usual out of shower lotions. Unfortunately I've been using most of the bottle as a shaving cream, which by the way it's very effective and smooth gliding as.

April 29, 2016

My daughter gave me my first bottle of this and I was a bit skeptical about an in shower lotion. I have very dry skin and I am always in too big a hurry to moisturize after I get out of the shower. This has solved the problem and I love the way my skin feels after using it.

April 29, 2016

I tried this and was very sceptical at first but let me tell you it really does make your skin nice and soft. They only thing is it's a bit different moisturizing in the shower. When the old way is to do after your out of the shower. It also has a nice scent. You should definitely give it a try.