Nivea Invisible for Black & White Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 538 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

3.2/5

July 19, 2017

This works well!

This product works well for what it's intended purpose is. However, as for the claims of it being invisible on black clothing, that's a stretch. It is an effective deoderant, but it's not clear on black clothing. I'd repurchase this if it is on sale, but otherwise I'll go with my favorite Dove deoderant.

June 06, 2017

It's summer time!! For me sweat- especially under the arms, is a constant during the hot weather . This can leave my clothes stained from all sorts of deodorant applying. With this product I apply once in the morning with no white marks and continue throughout the day with no yellow stains. Love this product.

May 26, 2017

cet antisudorifique c'est le top du top je l'adore , je le porte a chaque fois que je dois porter des camisoles , des robes car il ne tache pas les vetements et en plus il tient longtemps alors pas besoin d'en remettre souvent et l'odeur est sublime

May 11, 2017

The last time I needed more anti-perspirant / deodorant I decided to try this one. It quickly became my favourite one. It rolls on nice and dries quick. It doesn't leave any marks on my clothing. I will be purchasing this again once I run out.

April 10, 2017

This is a great antiperspirant to use when also wearing perfume cause the scent is very light. Works well, I'm definitely less sweaty than when I don't use anything. I love how clear it is.

March 05, 2017

I am really impressed with this antiperspirant from Nivea.. It makes my under arm extremely smooth and silky feeling. It absorbs fast and has a light, sensual, calming, smell. It isn't a strong smell either, but just enough. It smells what you would associate with the smell of Nivea Products. Best I can describe it.

Also, I like the slim container and the bar of deodorant is smaller than other white solids.

And, so far NO yellow marks on my white t shirts, and I love my fitting white tee's. And, nothing on my black which is also my color of choice.

So I don't know why I didn't try this earlier.. Im really happy with this product and recommend it.

2.3/5

February 07, 2017

I generally like Nivea products a lot, but this antiperspirant didn't work well for me. I had the powder stick version. It did leave residue on my dark clothes, even if the application was very thin and i left it to dry a bit before putting clothes on. I did notice stains forming on the clothes after using it for a while, and it wasn't easy to get rid of in the wash.

In addition, after a few weeks of use it didn't hold the "anti" in the antiperspirant and would stop working mid-day.

The plus was that it wasn't drying on the skin.

It's an average product at best, and for that a bit overpriced.

July 12, 2016

I've been using this deodorant for awhile now. I really like the scent and I find it is a great overall deodorant. The downfall I noticed was that it is not invisible as it claims to be. In fact it always shows up on my darker shirts. If you're looking for an invisible deodorant this is not it but it is an overall good product.

July 04, 2016

I don't believe any product can prevent yellow stains, but I think it stays put during the day. I did not have any skin reaction and I have very sensitive skin. There is no noticeable fragrance. It melts into your skin quickly.

April 20, 2016

it keeps u dry and smells amazing I almost never need to reaply I use it aswell as lady speed stick but this way more when I joggg and ect... I love stayoin dry makes it more enjoyable