Nivea Lip Butter Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 946 in Lip Balm

May 15, 2017

This is my all time favorite lip balm for thick overnight use. It lasts all night and leaves your lips so nice and soft. The smell is sweet and fruity which I love. Really helped me when I first got braces and my lips were torn to pieces.

March 29, 2017

I absolutely love this product, it is the most moisturizing lip product that I have ever used. The value is fantastic as 2 containers (I have 2 of the 4 varieties it comes in) has lasted me well over a year and I use it every single day. I recently went to purchase more and cannot seem to find it in any of our local stores. I am very worried about this. I really want to try the raspberry and blueberry varieties and get a new one of the vanilla and macadamia variety. I will be very disappointed if I am not able to find it in stores again soon as I am almost out.

March 04, 2017

Best lip moisturizer I've ever used! I put it on before bed and in the morning my lips feel amazing and smooth. They don't feel sticky on the lips. I definitely recommend these!

2.8/5

February 20, 2017

This lip butter does what it's suppose to do but it was the packaging that made it difficult to open . Would prefer the stick option instead . It was a lasting moisture for the lips

November 28, 2016

I definitely would not think this product is meant to tint your lips, because that is not at all it's purpose, so I would personally disregard the review that complains about it not having enough colour. This product is meant to moisturize your lips, and man it does a great job. I get awful eczema on my lips and this is one of 2 or 3 products that helps it at all. On top of that it smells amazing and costs next to nothing. My favourite lip balm by Nivea!

November 20, 2016

I absolutely love the nivea lip butters. They are so moisturizing and worth every penny. They are perfect for the winter time when your lips get chapped.

1.8/5

August 04, 2016

This lip butter is average. It smells amazing but goes on lips very pale, and makes my skin look dull. Dont be fooled by the scent! If they had more shades in this product i wouldn't mind.

July 24, 2016

I have 4 of these gems and they're great! A very creamy lip butter in super cute tins. Some have a hint of colour to them too. Very moisturizing and smell great!

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic