NIVEA Moisturizing Day Care Reviews

December 14, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Brilliant

Leaves my skin feeling amazing not greasy or heavy perfect all rounder. Smells great as well. good on elbows too Easy to purchase as readily available in local shops.

January 13, 2019

Love

I love all Nivea products this one is however one of my favorites. It is not too thick it is the perfect consistency and applies very well across the face. It also smells lovely not too strong but with a slight scent. It leaves my face feeling smooth and hydrated I recommend this product

December 06, 2018

Makes Skin Soft

I use this mostly during the winter as my skin really dries out and this works like a charm. Not an overpowering smell and leaves my skin silky and soft to the touch.

April 09, 2018

My go-to moisturizer

Nivea moisturizing day care is my go-to moisturizer. It got me through the winter like a breeze. My skin was fairly soft and moisturized without having a greasy feel.

March 07, 2018

Great moisturizer

I’ve been loyal to Nivea body cream. It doesn’t turn the skin oily and it gets absorbed fairly quickly. I only apply after the shower and it lasts until my next shower.

September 22, 2017

Bon produit pour mini-prix

Cette crème de jour est formidable pour le prix qu'on peut payer. En solde, elle revient parfois à 5$, et elle fait un travail merveilleux. Elle donne un fini mat au visage et régule bien le sébum, moi qui a la peau grasse. J'achèterais encore Le produit maintenant que mon pot est fini!

June 14, 2017

Good day time moisturizer

Does the basic job of moisturizing my skin after cleansing but this is definitely not deeply hydrating. This is good for day-to-day moisturizing that isn't overly greasy or irritating to blemishes. This definitely helped keep my skin moisturized after a very dry period, and didn't cause any breakouts at all. This product does it's job pretty well however, I don't care for the scent because I think it was a tad bit irritating and I wish this moisturizer had a more soothing, redness calming quality to it.

May 29, 2017

This cream soaks into my skin like a dream. My dry patchs have finally disappeared and after using many high and low end moisturizers this stuff is the cream that works for me. Very creamy, light scent and doesn't settle in your creases!

May 05, 2017

I love this moisturizer.

The price is great and I love that there is different options for your skin type, I use it daily and I've recently purchased the new premier version and can't wait to try it.

May 04, 2017

I have been using this moisturizer every day since I was 16 years old(so 13 years ago... yikes!). The moisturizer works very well, the price is reasonable and I find that it only takes a small dab each day to cover my face so a tube lasts a long time. Canadian winters are harsh so my skin gets very dry, and this cream takes care of that no problem. I absolutely would recommend it to anyone, and I intend to continue using it for a long time.