NIVEA Moisturizing Day Care

NIVEA Moisturizing Day Care Reviews

Ranked #386 out of 1364 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 14, 2017

Good day time moisturizer

Does the basic job of moisturizing my skin after cleansing but this is definitely not deeply hydrating. This is good for day-to-day moisturizing that isn't overly greasy or irritating to blemishes. This definitely helped keep my skin moisturized after a very dry period, and didn't cause any breakouts at all. This product does it's job pretty well however, I don't care for the scent because I think it was a tad bit irritating and I wish this moisturizer had a more soothing, redness calming quality to it.

May 29, 2017

This cream soaks into my skin like a dream. My dry patchs have finally disappeared and after using many high and low end moisturizers this stuff is the cream that works for me. Very creamy, light scent and doesn't settle in your creases!

May 05, 2017

I love this moisturizer.

The price is great and I love that there is different options for your skin type, I use it daily and I've recently purchased the new premier version and can't wait to try it.

May 04, 2017

I have been using this moisturizer every day since I was 16 years old(so 13 years ago... yikes!). The moisturizer works very well, the price is reasonable and I find that it only takes a small dab each day to cover my face so a tube lasts a long time. Canadian winters are harsh so my skin gets very dry, and this cream takes care of that no problem. I absolutely would recommend it to anyone, and I intend to continue using it for a long time.

January 06, 2017

It keeps your skin soft and smooth for the whole day. It is a good value of money, it is highly recommended for all skin type of people. Really good.

October 08, 2016

I really like the the scent and it's light and not too heavy.
    Keeps the skin healthy with the right amount of moisture and non greasy.
    While using Nivea it would prevent breakouts and keep it clear.

June 30, 2016

Nivea moisturizer has always been my favourite,I have very sensitive skin and it does not affect my skin. And it absorbs quickly and isn't too. Oily

February 16, 2016

I use this product with my garnier facial cleanser. It doesn't make my face feel greasy...I use it as soon as I step out of the shower. My face feels so soft. Not tight or greasy, but just perfect!

March 31, 2015

This is a moisturizer for daily use and I use it twice a day. I like the moisturizer because it keeps my face moist and fresh and it dries up really fast. You only need to use a small amount to keep face moisturized and it lasts for a while.

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns