NIVEA Moisturizing Day Cream SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

• Provides intensive moisture
• Gives skin a refreshed feeling thanks to its light formula
• Leaves skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Apply on cleansed and toned face by gently massaging in small circular motions.

Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

June 15, 2017

Non-Greasy

I absolutely LOVE this mostiurizer! It only takes a nickle sized amount to provide adequate coverage to my face. On days I use this mostiurizer I never have to apply sunscreen. I also love that the lid closes tightly and that it's non greasy with a light scent.

April 30, 2017

I looove Nivea and I love this cream! Light formula that absorbs quickly, leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. My skin is combination and this works for all areas if my face balancing everything. Plus the spf 15 is a bonus without clogging pores (this is an issue for me with most face creams with spf)

February 28, 2017

Leaves the skin feel hydrated and soft. It gets absorbed so quick that I need wait till it gets absorbed to put on the makeup. Best part is it smells neutral.

December 02, 2016

I am so happy I was finally able to. It some of this, I found it at Big Lots on a great discount, not that it is very expensive to begin with but it's still nice to get a deal. I love the texture and added sunscreen. This is very moisturizing and it wears well under makeup. I. Ever knew how much I would love this cream and regret that I did. It buy more while they were on sale

November 10, 2016

Love that this combines moisturizer with sunscreen! Only one product to use in the morning. Doesn't leave skin feeling greasy and protects against dry skin all day.

2.2/5

August 10, 2016

Je ne recommande pas ce produit pour les personnes ayant une peau normale à grasse. Elle n'a pas fonctionné sur la mienne et elle m'a donné quelques boutons! J'aime bien les produit nivea et ce n'est pas ce que j'espérais!

April 02, 2016

I picked this up through a points promotion as was glad I did. The Nivea Moisturizing Day Cream is light and absorbed quickly. I found I didn't need a lot to cover my face and it felt light and fresh. I liked the subtle scent and made my skin look healthy. It is a great product!

March 31, 2016

This product is awesome! I find it to be non-greasy and very effective in giving my thirsty skin a much needed "drink". Makes my skin feel soft and refreshed.

March 30, 2016

Nivea's moisturizing day cream is very effective, but on my skin, I felt like it was a bit too heavy. I suppose I am used to lighter moisturizers. Nonetheless, Nivea offers a strong and full-bodied lotion that is great on very dry surfaces. I would highly recommend it for that soothing feeling over super dry skin.

March 29, 2016

Nivea has been in my life ever since I was a baby, my mom would always carry a tin Nivea cream tin her purse, and I'm so happy I am able to trust such company and continue using their products all this time. This moisturiser is great and does it's job at keeping the face moisturized and fresh. Once the cream has settled I go ahead and start my makeup routine. It works fine and there's no negative reactions.
    I would definitely recommend it.