NIVEA Moisturizing Night Care Reviews

• Provides skin with intensive moisture
• Supports skin's natural moisture balance during the night
• Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed in the morning

How to use:
• For optimal results, apply cream every evening over face and neck after skin is cleansed and toned.

Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 26, 2016

Amazing price! Amazing quality and very very affordable for a student like me. Effective during the winter time in Canada and gives me an overnight glow and instant dewyness on my skin. I recommend it to everyone who has been in search for a night cream.

March 26, 2016

I purchased the night cream since I always liked the day cream for many years (and mother and grandmother did too)

The night cream I found was a heavier version of the day cream (which I like so I can't complain)
    It left my face heavy with hydration and moisture which is what a night cream should do.

I woke up with smooth supple and hydrated skin and noticed much easier to put on daily morning routine and makeup once woke up with hydrated skin.

Cream jar lasted me a very long time, and good value for the product.

If you like the day cream from Nivea, you will like the night cream from Nivea

March 26, 2016

My mom had used it for many many years abd so I tried it one day and LOVED it and have been using it since theb an will not change my cream EVER NIVIA is THE one.

well what can i say
    This is a great product, and is not a heavy cream or greasy at all. Really helps to keep face and neck moisturized especially during the winter.

March 25, 2016

I love the Nivea Moisturizing Night Care Cream, it's amazing. I apply at night before bed and in the morning my skin is moisturized and renewed. I do recommend this product.

March 25, 2016

i love how hydrating this night time cream is. I have really dry skin and I like its semi thick formula. By morning my face is well hydrated and ready for makeup application. usually when I apply makeup in the morning, my skin is still dry but I like how this absorbs into my skin and stays fresh all day.

March 25, 2016

Great hydrating night cream! It's really nice to have this moisturizing effect on my skin, I apply it before bed and in the morning it's all absorbed and my skin looks great and refreshed. Great product at a great price, you won't find a good night cream like this at a good price like this one!

March 25, 2016

j'adore cette creme de nuit et j'en ai meme parle a mes amies qu'elles l'essayent car elle est tres bonne et elle fait bien son travaille. moi, je l'adore.

March 25, 2016

Nivea night is a really nice product. It is so creamy and feels so good on your skin. I use it every night and all my friends love how my skin looks! I have turned a few friends onto Nivea!

March 25, 2016

#Nivea moisturizing night care lets me rest easy knowing when I awaken my skin will reflect that peaceful slumber. Even if I toss and turn all night long the moisturizing night care still does its job and despite how exhausted I feel in the morning my skin looks and feels well rested. Will buy again and recommend!