NIVEA Moisturizing Night Care Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

• Provides skin with intensive moisture
• Supports skin's natural moisture balance during the night
• Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed in the morning

How to use:
• For optimal results, apply cream every evening over face and neck after skin is cleansed and toned.

Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

May 19, 2017

This Night time moisturizer is pretty heavy which is okay at times (winter?) but not something i would like to use on a daily basis. It does lock in the moisture and my face does not feel dry in the morning which is great, but it also doesn't give that fresh moisturized feel probably because it is so heavy. Only use a very small drop as a little goes a long way with this products and you don't want it caked on.

January 01, 2017

I am head-over-heels adoring this night cream.

It is a great price for a cream that feels super high quality, and makes your skin feel so much better in just one use. It's super thick and creamy, which makes it a bit of work to rub it in completely, but it's worth the extra effort. It also does not both my sensitive skin.

It has a slightly chemically smell, which is probably one of the only downsides I can think of, but I don't find it to be strong or even unpleasant. The other downside I can find is that it only comes in a 50mL jar, which I feel may not last too long.

I find it to be a very reasonable price, as it was under $10 and it works just as well for me as those that cost upwards of $15+.

November 28, 2016

I bought this just to try and I have to admit I really liked it. It's gentle and smells great! My skin felt moisturized and not tight. It absorbs well and didn't leave my skin feeling sticky.

September 16, 2016

I bought this because it was on sale at the time and I was also looking for a new nighttime moisturizer so I thought why not? I've been using this moisturizer for 2 weeks now and i must admit, this moisturizer is amazing. It's easy to apply, light and good for sensitive skin and it doesn't have an over powering scent to it which is a plus for me since i dont like strong scents. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, extremely smooth, and healthy. Overall i would purchase this item again once i finish this one that im on :)

August 24, 2016

I own both of the Nivea day time and night care moisturizers! I am really strict with my skin care routine! If you are looking for a good night time moisturizer that works well and is a decent price then this may be for you. However I do find it very thick and greasy! I understand it has to be a bit thicker in order to stay on your face over night but I find if i don't have my hair pulled back it will make some of my strands greasy! Good product overall!

July 13, 2016

I like Nivea products but I'm not a fan for this one. The texture is a bit too heavy for me and I don't find it moisturizing at all. The price of this cream is pretty cheap but I'd say you get what you paid.

April 22, 2016

Was too scented for my liking, also felt a little heavy on my skin. If there could be an improvement I would say a bit less thick and less scented. It did moisturise my skin though.

April 22, 2016

When I've used this Nivea Moisturizing night care, my skin was hydrated and beautiful. It smells good, and it's a rich cream but not oily. The price is good for the quality. I recommend this cream !!

April 20, 2016

After making sure that I've washed my face & neck well, I then simply appy the Nivea moisturizing night cream, & wake up to a soft & smooth face and neck!! It is very easy to apply, & leaves me feeling like I just had a facial the night before!! The Nivea moisturizing Night cream is a great product that I would definitely recommend to my friends & family!!

April 19, 2016

I wake up to a beautiful silky smooth face when I use this before bed. It feels nice on my skin and absolutely no greasy feeling. Nivea is truly a great brand. I just started trying their products and so far I am happy I did.