NIVEA Nourishing Night Care Reviews
Ranked #13 in Facial Lotions & Creams

• Intensively moisturizes overnight
• Supports skin's natural moisture balance during the night
• Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed in the morning

How to use:
• For optimal results, apply cream every evening over face and neck after skin is cleansed and toned.

Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

September 03, 2017

Love it

A great must have night moisturizer for me! Is a practical cream for those who have little time to spend on pampering. Put it on at night and it will smooth out and moisturize your face during sleep. As a bonus, it has a pleasant scent to complement your face!

2.3/5

August 15, 2017

Left My Skin Oily!

I have very fair and somewhat sensitive skin. Nivia Nourishing Night Cream left my skin oily, very oily and red blotches appeared with tiny bumps. This doesnt mean that you can't use it. I recommend it to people with very dry skin.

June 22, 2017

Crème nuit hydratante

J'ai fais l'essai de cette crème de nuit nourrissante de nivea et j'ai beaucoup aimé. Elle offre un bon niveau d'hydratation à la peau durant la nuit. De plus, on peut ce la procurer à faible coût dans n'importe qu'elle pharmacie.

May 20, 2017

I have been using nivea night cream for as long as its come out my skin is dry so I appreciate that it moisturizes at first it feels oily but after it is absorbed it feels light and not greasy. It doesn't clog pores, it smells nice not overpowering and for the price you can't go wrong it works very well. I definitely recommend if you want that youthful appearance.

May 01, 2017

I bought this when it was on clearance at a local store, and although I wouldn't pay full price for it, it was good while it lasted. I used this during the winter months and it moisturized well without breaking me out. It felt nice on the skin and wasn't too oily.

March 29, 2017

Very effective night cream for those on a budget! While this is a bit on the oilier side, it makes a great moisturizer for over the winter months when skin tends to be at its driest, I find it sits a bit too long on my skin's surface (even with the use of a toner just prior to application) otherwise. Would not use this over the summer, but enjoyed the creamy, heavy consistency over the winter. Good value!

March 14, 2017

Je me cherchais une crème de nuit hydratante car l'hiver la peau de mon front est très sèche. Je n'aime pas trop l'odeur et je trouve qu'il hydrate mais pas suffisament

March 13, 2017

J aime beaucoup nivea j ai une peau très sensible et Nivea est très bon pour moi. Ma peau est saine avec Nivea. Très bon produit dans toute sa gamme merci

February 23, 2017

Last summer I used this cream day and night for extra moisture after getting sunburned. it worked really well with hydration of my skin and it did not feel heavy weight on my face.

The price range seems very reasonable for this product, and London Drugs, very often has NIVEA products on sale. It would really recommend this for someone that is looking for more hydration.

1.8/5

January 14, 2017

I used the Nivea Nourishing Night Care cream last summer when I had a coupon off of the product that had come with a free sample. I had liked the sample, so I decided to try it a bit longer by buying the product. I found it moisturized alright, I think it was also supposed to help with removing dark spots and it didn't do anything for that. It worked as well as any other night cream would, but I found it was a bit pricey.

At the time I purchased this product I also had a save to my Shoppers Points Card coupon to earn extra Shopper Drugmart points, as well as the coupon off the product itself, so it was a win win situation to purchase it. I may purchase it in future if I were to have a coupon for a good amount of money off of it and get Shoppers Drugmart points for it too.