NIVEA Protect & Care Anti-perspirant/Deodorant Reviews

Effective yet gentle protection with the caring ingredients and unique scent of NIVEA® Creme. Delicate underarm skin deserves NIVEA® care. The mild, non-irritating formula leaves skin feeling soft and dry, never sticky. And the unique scent ensures a fresh, clean feeling all day long. Apply evenly and allow to dry completely before getting dressed. Do not apply on irritated or damaged skin.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 21, 2016

This smells really nice and soft which is perfect as an everyday antiperspirant/deodorant. It continues to give me good protection well into the day without re-applying.

I received this item for free as a part of the chickadvisor review club.

September 21, 2016

I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor to review. I found this deodorant to work well with just a light scent. It goes on smooth and not cakey and lasts most of the day. It is a good product although I prefer a stronger fresher scent.

September 21, 2016

Excellent produit que je recommande à tous.Pour mon cas il ne dure pas 48h mais quand même un bon 24h et c'est bon car je transpire beaucoup.Il ne m'a pas irrité et j'aime bien son odeur.Seul note positif c'est qu'il est un peu sec à l'application.

September 21, 2016

I got this product for free to review from chick advisor. I usually use clinical strength deodorant so I was very pleased to see that this deodorant worked for me.

September 21, 2016

My review may not pertain to many as I have to wear strong deodorant. (Thanks, mom for passing on those genetics). I didn't find that this was strong enough for me. I received this for free from Chickadvisor to try and review. The consistency of the deodorant was good and went on smoothly. It did not irritate or ball up. The smell was good as well. Not too powerful with a pleasant fragrance. However, after a few hours I could smell the dreaded scent that we try to conceal sneak through. If you can wear whatever deodorant you would like, this would be a great product.

September 21, 2016

I #gotitfrre from ChickAdvisor to rate and review. I had never heard of this roduct before i tried it. i ahve always been a dedicated Secret antiperspirant user but I was pleasantly surprised at how well I enjoy this NIVEA Protect & Care Deodorant. I love the soft, fresh scent (even more than my typical baby powder brand) It felt smooth and silky when applying to my underarms. The scent stayed fresh smelling for hours and hours!! The product made me feel fresh all day long and I did not get any complaints on foul odour in fact my husband kept asking me why I smelled so good!!! I told him it was my new deodorant...ye he is also a fan now. He even tried it himself and said he loved the feel of it and mostly the aroma.
    I think i will be switching my brand to NIVEA Protect & Care Deodorant. My new fave product thus far this year.

September 21, 2016

Great price for a great product. I have sensitive skin and this product gave me no issues with any underarm irritation. Kept me protected all day and smells great!

September 21, 2016

I'm a bit picky about my deodorant, as a mom who basically never stops moving I don't have time to worry about if I stink (and if I do, please tell me! lol), when I was asked to review Nivea Protect & Care Deodorant by chickadvisor I was on board. Nivea is a brand I already know and trust, and I really loved how smoothly it glides on, how it didn't irritate my skin and how fresh the scent was without being overpowering. Definitely a new fave!

September 21, 2016

I have received Nivea Protect & Care Anit-perspirant/Deodrant for free from ChickAdvisor Product review club to test and give my honest opinion.

This is one of the few deodorant that I always love to use. It has a nice and subtle scent, goes on smooth. Keeps my underarms feeling soft and dry. It actually last all day long. I use this before I go to the gym and it keeps my underarm area feeling dry the whole time.

The best part of this deodorant is that it does not leave a white stain on my dark color shirts. I would highly recommend.

September 21, 2016

I was using a gel antiperspirant at the time but switched to this as i like the feel of this deodorant better! Not to over powering of smell, nice clean scent. Keeps me feeling fresh all day long.