NIVEA Q10plus Firming Body Milk Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This powerful formula, enriched with Q10, intensively nourishes and firms the skin through moisturization:
• Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
• Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
• Intensively nourishes the skin and protects it from drying out

How to use:
• Massage all over your body at least once a day, in gentle, circular motions.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

August 28, 2017

Love Nivea products

Both me and my spouse use this product, instead of dry skin from the sun we have really nice soft skin due to using this product. Not greasy as some products are, would not use anything else, we love it.

June 08, 2017

I love Nivea products. I have ben using this cream for a few season and will keep it as part of my regular routine. I love it because it absorbs quickly, ultra moisturizing, and has a light sent. It makes my skin feel silky and gives it a dewy look without being greasy. It did not make my skin firmer, but it did make it feel and look more elastic.

April 11, 2017

Il y a longtemps que j'avais acheté ce produit. Les dernières fois je n'avais pas aimé l'odeur. surprise cette fois-ci!! L'odeur agressante est disparue. Et que dire du prix très abordable pour la qualité!

January 09, 2017

I use this lotion when my body is still damp from the shower. It soaks in very quickly. Makes your skin silky soft. It hydrates tatoos very well too

September 24, 2016

From drugstore body lotions, Nivea is my favourite. This makes my skin soft however I do not feel like it "firmed" any part of my skin. Don't expect any miracles from this.

August 11, 2016

I bought this product to focus on my thighs and stomach. I love the way it makes my skin feel, so soft and a few weeks of using it, I can see results. It has a nice scent to it, it isn't powerful like some lotions. For sure my go to product.

May 09, 2016

It is the second time to buy this body milk and I love it.
    Initially it was to stomach. But the rest of the body followed.
    Fabulous for the belly that carried children.

April 24, 2016

i tried this body milk and thought it was absolutely amazing. it left my skin super silky and soft! i wanted to keep putting it all over my body! nivea never fails to impress me! love this product!!

April 21, 2016

I am a huge fan of Nivea products... they are the only brand that doesn't really irritate my skin. This moisturizer has really great moisturizing properties. I've also noticed my skin appearing more firmer and supple, over the course of two weeks of use.

April 06, 2016

This lotion is very moisturizing. It sinks right into the skin very easily. It is a very thin formula, not thick and creamy like other body lotions, but don't let that fool you! It is just as effective as the thickest lotion but without that greasy after feel. It has a nice, light, clean scent that I like. I can't say I have noticed any 'firming', but I wasn't really expecting to. I do like this lotion and will likely buy another bottle once this one runs out.