NIVEA Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Creme Reviews

NIVEA Soft is an all-purpose moisturizer which provides intensive yet refreshing hydration. Its light, non-greasy formula with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E is quickly absorbed into the skin.

• For all skin types, even sensitive skin
• Intensive moisturizer with light texture, ideal for everyday use
• Great for face, body and hands

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

June 16, 2020

Nivea refreshingly Soft cream

Nivea refreshingly soft cream is a wonderful product.
    Are use it for a face cream, but can be used on face body or hands
    Leaves your face very soft and smooth, and provides refreshing moisture to the skin

May 01, 2020
    Madhya Pradesh, India

Very nice... thumbs up

I have tried Nivea before but this Nivea soft has proved to be best among all other Nivea products it has made my skin so soft n once applied it mosturise skinwell and help in skin regumiation

April 21, 2020

I have been using this product for years

Nivea Soft moisturizing cream is an amazing facial moisturizer. It has a light, pleasant smell and absorbs very quickly. It does not leave a greasy feel behind. It's a very good price point and comes in various sizes and types of containers. Highly recommend for all skin types.

February 27, 2020
    Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom

A good moisturize

I use this after i clean my face with a aloe wash . Its a great cream to add to your skin care routine. I do recommend using a face oil after to get the best results for your skin.

February 12, 2020
    Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

So soft & smoothing

I’ve used this cream for years, it has a lovely delicate scent, it’s not a thick cream, it sinks right into your skin on application, no having to wait to put my clothes on because my skins all wet n sticky, my skin is silky smooth after just one layer of cream. I use this all over my body, and give an extra layer to my knees and elbows as these are extra dry on me. The price of this is amazing as you get a tub that’s going to last you a good while!!! This has been on the market for a lot of years, and can still stand up against the more expensive products!!!

February 08, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Miracle cream

I absolutely adore this cream. The formula is so rich and nourishing. I've tried so many moisturisers but nothing compares to this. It leaves your skin feeling baby soft and extremely hydrated. This is a staple in my skincare routine.

February 05, 2020

Softens and smoothens skin

Multipurpose

Moisturizes and nourishes skin

Great for dry skin

Nivea Soft Light Moisturiser is a very good moisturizer. It is suitable for skin in all seasons. It has a light texture that is easily absorbed in the skin. It moisturizes and hydrates the skin and makes it smooth. Since it contains Vitamin E, it repairs the damaged skin. It has a light fragrance. Best moisturizer.

February 03, 2020
    Merton, United Kingdom

Special

This cream is great ,thickish but absorbs lovely into the skin.I was introduced to Nivea by my mother and its always my go to cream.Never disappoints.It does what it says and very good for using on all parts of your body.Even my son is now a convert.

February 01, 2020
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

My everyday face and hand cream

I have used this cream for over 5 years and I really hope that Nivea never discontinues it. It is the only face cream that doesn't break me out, but keeps mu skin moisturised. I used it on my hands, body and even the ends of my hair - when having a bad hair day. I have the cream in all sizes; a big jar for everyday on my bed side table, a tube for my hand bag and I have also placed some into a little travel tub for in flight, when travelling. I love the Nivea brand!

January 30, 2020
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Smells devine

Absolutely love the smell of this cream. It's lovely and thick but isn't greasy. You can get it in a small tube which is handy to carry around and a big tub for tackling your body. Absolutely love this, it's my go to body and hand moisturiser