NIVEA Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Creme Reviews

NIVEA Soft is an all-purpose moisturizer which provides intensive yet refreshing hydration. Its light, non-greasy formula with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E is quickly absorbed into the skin.

• For all skin types, even sensitive skin
• Intensive moisturizer with light texture, ideal for everyday use
• Great for face, body and hands

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 01, 2021

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Definitely my go to face moisturizer! 10/10 would recommend! My face is kinda dry, but after a few days of using this product, it appeared sot and healthy. This creme also adds an instant glow to my face - no foundation or highlighter needed!

March 26, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Solid Product

This is a good basic cream to use to give more moisture and softness anywhere on the body. It works really well and the texture is just perfect, not too thick or greasy so that it does absorb pretty fast. The fragrance is lovely as well like most of Nivea products and is also very affordable.

March 19, 2021
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Excellent

I absolutely love this! I use it on my whole body and on my face before foundation and make up. It really leaves my skin feeling soft and not greasy like other mousturizers. Trust me, you do not want to miss out on this!

March 18, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Nivea

You can use this cream everyday.
    Leaves your hands and body nice and soft.
    It’s not very expensive that much like some other creams so it’s perfect if you want see results but don’t want to spend to much on cream. Smells lovely

March 11, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Light as air skin softener

NIVEA Soft Creme is like a lighter, more air-whipped version of the original Nivea Creme, this is an easily absorbed formula with a not too overpowering fragrance to it and it's excellent value.

March 10, 2021
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Fantastic cream

I love Nivea and I love this cream!! I bought it to help heal my cracked hands caused by the cold weather. Just 2 days after use unnoticed a difference. It’s soaks in really well and the lasts for ages-as you only need a small amount. For such a good product I also think the price point is perfect. Overall a must buy

March 09, 2021
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Reliable product

My whole family has been using it for years. Love the silky smooth texture, non -greasy and spreadable. Leaves the skin feeling moisturised and soft. Very good for dry skin and affordable price.

March 08, 2021
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Love it

I love this as if leaves my skin feeling soft as my skin has really suffered and this makes my skin feel seriously soft.
    I would recommend this for anyone as i.am very fussy with the brands I go with

March 08, 2021
    North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

I love it

What a lovely touch to the skin!
    Classic nivea smell ,consistency is fantastic, you don't need much at all to be satisfied. You can use it all over the body, I personally do .
    Fantastic cream I will never be bored with this brand !! My skin smells so nice fresh, its soft 😌 I love it ! Do you agree?

March 07, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

A must have!

I first discovered this product when doing a photo shoot that required quick make up look changes. I was outstanded by how soft my skin was left feeling after having my make up applied and removed 4 times in 2 hours... the make up artist recommended as a dupe for Elizabeth Arden and it’s now my everyday cream! It leaves me feeling refreshed and has made my skin so soft! I apply with a make up brush and it feels like being pampered everytime! Highly recommend for all skin types.