NIVEA Soothing Care Lip Balm Reviews
Ranked #687 in Lip Balm

August 09, 2017

Soothing Lips.

I usually buy these when i'm travelling and don't want to worry about losing an expensive better chapstick.
    I like how these moisturize, they're very effective and dirt cheap!

August 09, 2017

Very moisturizing

I really recommend this balm to those who have vey dry lips like mine specially in winters. It keep my lips smooth anc soft. It is super afforadable. This is winter essentials

March 06, 2017

j'ai essayé et j'ai aimé. en quelques jours j'ai vu la différence et ce lip balm est vraiment efficace. il demeure longtemps et il vaut la peine d'être essaye

January 11, 2016

I have very dry lips, especially in the winter time. This is definitely one of my go to products I try to keep on me at all times. It's not greasy or foul smelling, quite pleasant and hydrating. Love this lip balm!

September 23, 2015

I bought this lip balm in the winter for my dry, chapped lips. They were terrible and this lip balm saved them by applying it at least once a day. Love this stuff!

August 25, 2012

the nivea soothing has no scent or color.it felt a little greasy for me when i applied it. the moisturizing effect didn't really last long. :-( i find nothing really special about this balm,i really prefer other lip balms. didn;t help much on already cracked lips. protects really good,if you apply it enough over the day,because like i said it didn't give me long enough the moisturizing effect i need. this balm is great for me in the summer, but useless for me in winter,when my lips really need the care. what i like is that it doesn't burn or sting on open,cracked lips, because my kids and i have the problem we can't apply every lipbalm out there, some burn like hell on cracked lips, not this one, it's really gentle.

"This special formula with natural ingredients bisabol and wheat germ oil help support the lips’ natural moisturization process and protect them before they crack. NIVEA Soothing Care lip balm is a must-have in dry conditions.
    Strengthens the resistance of your lips against external influences
    Gives long lasting moisture
    Provides extra care and protection
    Dermatologist tested. No preservatives."