NIVEA Soothing Care SPF 15 Lip Balm Reviews

• Effectively soothes and protects sensitive lips leaving them soft and healthy looking
• Protects lips against UVA and UVB rays
• Provides extra care and protection

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

February 25, 2019

Love it!

Nivea is usually one of my go to products and I absolutely love this lip balm. The Soothing Care with the SPF is a must as it leaves a cooling affect which feels great on chapped or sunburnt lips.

February 12, 2019

Best lipbalm with spf

This is the lip balm I swear by. My lips were chapped and dry and this was the only lip balm that nourished my lips and healed all the dry cracks. It has an unpleasant smell due to the spf but if you can get past that then this is a great lip balm to get especially for winter time when your skin tends to get drier.

March 24, 2018

Smooth and Silky

Leaves my lips nice and soft, and it has a bit of a cooling effect, which I like. As any other SPF lip balm I've found, it has a bit of a funny sunscreen taste, but I can live with that if it works well!

February 20, 2018

Parfait pour moi!

J'ai beaucoup de difficulté à trouver de bon baume à lèvres. Habituellement j'achetais seulement des "grandes marques" et je payais plus de 10$... C'est vraiment le SEUL baume à lèvre abordable qui fonctionne pour moi! (Je l'ai tous essayés!) En tant que personne à la peau très sensible, je suis entièrement satisfaite!

May 31, 2017

This is a must have product for me. I always make sure to keep one in my purse. Nivea Soothing Care SPF Lip Balm provides moisture and relief to chaps/sun burnt lips, as well as added SPF protection from the sun. It is a summer necessity, and I never go anywhere without it. It also makes your lips very soft.

May 31, 2017

This is another product that I love. It always leaves my lips smooth and the mixture of natural ingredients is amazing. I am definitely a repeat user. It met my expectations and exceeded them. I would recommend it to people who have dry chapped lips

May 02, 2017

I do live Nivea lip balm and have about 5 around my house. This one in particular is good like the others with the added bonus of spf. It hydrates well and helps cracked lips but as others have mentioned it has a weird taste after a while...like spf mixed with the medicated taste and it's kind of waxy feeling. I reach for this tube when my lips are wind chapped or cracking and opt for a lighter formula for regular day to day use.

April 12, 2017

This is the best and my favorite out of the Nivea line of lip balms. This one is really nice and cooling and good for dry lips. The smell is not the best but the effect is worth it.

January 10, 2017

I have a terrible lip condition in the winter time, so I went out bought Nivea soothing care SPF 15 lip balm. This product helped sooth my lips very well. The dryness and the burning went away also it doesn't have a nasty flavor and the price is perfect too.

3.2/5

November 29, 2016

At first, I really liked this lip balm. It was very inexpensive and it also had SPF, which I always need as my lips burn super easy. I also like that it almost instantly makes my lips feel better, smoother and moisturized. However, I find after long term use it leaves a weird residue on my lips, which isn't all that appealing. I really wanted this lip balm to work but it isn't. I also find that sometimes when I put the balm on it tingles my lips, which I don't think is a good thing. This was the first nivea product I have tried. I may not use this balm again but I would defiantly like to try out other nivea products.