NIVEA Sun SPF 30 Lip Balm Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #23 out of 946 in Lip Balm

• Protects lips against UVA and UVB rays with a formulation containing SPF 30.
• Contains hydrating Vitamin E and moisturizing sun flower extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

July 14, 2017

Definitely a Summer Staple

I've tried several SPF lip balms, and they all have a very strong sunscreen taste, and I can't use them for long. This one does have a slight smell/taste, but it's light enough that I can wear it all day without issue.
    It's super moisturizing without being greasy, and smooths out dry lips almost instantly.
    This lip balm is also pretty stable in hot weather - I've had some melt on me, but this one keeps it's shape, and doesn't get soft.
    This is going to be my go-to lip balm, especially for sunny weather.

May 12, 2017

Bonne protection contre le soleil, j'ai très souvent des coups de soleil au niveau des lèvres, mais pas avec ce produit. Toutefois, j'aimerais une texture un peu plus légère et je trouve qu'il n'hydrate pas suffisamment mes lèvres à mon goût qui sont souvent gercées.

April 20, 2017

I don't love how this looks on my lips especially but the high spf is great and it does keep my lips well hydrated and protects them from the sun. If you are spending time outside this summer its a must. For an inexpensive lip balm it performs well.

November 17, 2016

Mon baume à lèvres préféré quand je pars en vacances ou pendant l'été. Il protège un maximum les lèvres. Par contre, attention à ne pas en mettre trop, en rajoutant des couches trop souvent, car vos lèvres vont être toutes blanches!

October 29, 2016

This stuff rolls on evenly and spreads nicely. It doesn't last that long so it requires frequent reapplication. I wear this whenever I am going to be outside - even if it is just walking the dog. The lips are an area we often forget to protect from the sun, and this lip balm is perfect for that.

September 22, 2016

I tan a lot and I am always on my bike for exercise and I was noticing that I would always get sunburnt lips, I purchased this and I fell in love immediately, I no longer got dry red chapped lips and no more sunburn plus it made my lips really soft, I apply frequently just to make sure I am not getting a sunburn but I am sure once is probably sufficient.

July 02, 2016

After some test, I always had a sunburn and this product realy work!!! For the low price and the efficiency, I recommend it to protect our lips from easy sunburns!!

June 07, 2016

I recently bought this to use while at a soccer match on a scorching day while sitting in full sun. I'm ver fair skinned, so I'm very careful with my skin in the sun. Not only did I not burn, but my lips were hydrated all game. The texture is great, and it doesn't taste funny (like some other products). I find some can be a bit waxy or sticky, but this was great. It's a keeper for sure!

2.3/5

May 18, 2016

I didn't like how my lips looked, they were white and flaky. They didn't look natural and beautiful. I expect a little more from it. But othere lip balms from Nivea I like very much indeed.

2.7/5

April 29, 2016

I bought this to use in the summer because I figured I should have some protection for my lips. It's not bad, but it's not as good as other Nivea lip balms. I stopped using it when I realized it made my lips look very white.