NIVEA Visage DNAge Day Cream
Good

NIVEA Visage DNAge Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #522 out of 685 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

The majority of skin aging is a result of external influences that lead to damage at the core of the skin cell - the DNA. With age the DNA's own renewal capacity declines and cell damages accumulate. This makes our skin age visibly. NIVEA Visage DNAge Cell Renewal Day Care belongs to an innovative Anti-Ageing skincare system - consisting of day, night, eye and zone specific care products with high rejuvenating efficacy. The formula contains the powerful combination of cellactive Folic Acid and Creatine to effectively stimulate healthy cell renewal from within. Enriched with a SPF 15 light filter system with enhanced UVA protection it protects the skin cells' DNA from future external damage with regular usage.The result is noticeably firmer, smoother skin and even deep wrinkles are visibly reduced.

January 27, 2017

This is the best..one problem l cant find it anywhere..lve ran out..Im in Abbotsford BC canada can you help me out . The other Nivea Visage DNAge Cell renewal I cant find in any stores.pls help me out if posible TY

March 09, 2011

I love the smell, the feel, EVERYthing about this day cream. I am very fussy when it comes to facial creams and this one fits the bill perfectly!! I feels great on my skin.

March 10, 2009

I received a small sample pack of Dnage in our magazine!! It was great to try... I realized that Dnage is a great cream to smooth my skin....I went to buy the product next day in the shopping mall. Within a week, my skin looks quite different!! I am glad that I found good product for my skin..

I really appreciate for such effective cream with such little amount of money. I hope Nivea can find better method to make our skin like 18 years old.

December 09, 2008

This makes my skin soft and smooth. It looks brighter and I'm sure my wrinkles aren't as noticable. My friend commented that something looked different but she wasn't sure what it was. (Haven't done anything different) so I guess the cream must be working. It's not oily and not drying it's great for my skin. I'd recommend this to any one.

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

garrypark added a new review for
    Potato thins fins

KRISTALAM has posted in the forum topic
    What age?