No 7 foundation Reviews
#66 in Foundation

October 24, 2019
    Poole, United Kingdom

Definitely use again as it covers well and lasts all day

Would definitely recommend to anyone who has trouble with coverage. This also gives a natural glow and lasts all day. The bottle itself lasted me 5 months.

3.2/5

October 14, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

I might buy again.

I really like this foundation. However the only issue I have is finding on from number 7 that isn’t either too matte or doesn’t stay on. I now use the matte but find I have to mix with another foundation to get the balance I want. I use their spf 30 medium to mix with and that works.

August 08, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Tailed for me

I found this amazing and a more affordable way of treating my self to fabulous make up its tailed to me because of this I feel the foundation isn’t caked on and looks like I haven’t applied any it’s so natural looking

August 08, 2019
    Anglesey, United Kingdom

Perfect! Amazing and can be tailored to your needs!

No 7 now do a test to find your perfect matched foundation. They scan your skin and then tell you the perfect shade for you. They also have a fantastic foundation drops product, that allows you to go for a tinted moisturiser look if you need it by adding a drop to your current moisturizer or full on coverage using more drops.
    This is a fab and versatile product with great coverage and a lighter ones required.
    I am super impressed and finally found a proper suited foundation. Well done no 7!