2.1/5
No Name Clumping Cat Litter Unscented Reviews
#48 in Cat Litter

November 21, 2019

Used to be good. Worthless now. Don’t buy.

As others have mentioned, this used to be a great deal, but something has changed. It doesn’t clump, it’s dusty and it stinks. I stocked up on multiple boxes last time I went in and now I feel ripped off. If it’s not same the product they should have called it something else. This damages my impression of the No Name brand across the board.

November 07, 2019

I do not recommend purchasing this litter

I tried to save a few dollars when money was tight but regretted it immediately. I ended up returning the litter to my local Safeway where I purchased it.
    It had an overpowering scent of ammonia, the litter didn’t clump, rather, turned to powder upon scooping, and the cats refused to use it after their first use. It’s definitely not worth the few dollars saved.

October 11, 2019

This product is terrible! Avoid buying

It does not clump urine at all and the smells are absolutely horrible it took my breath away attempting to clean it I had to throw the whole box in the garbage where this product belongs cannot be healthy for humans or animals

0.7/5

September 11, 2019

I will never buy this product again

I have tried both the scented and unscented, and neither one works. First, it is not scoopable. Urine passes through the top layer and spreads out in the bottom of the litter box. The wet litter never fully dries, and sticks to the bottom of the box like it's mixed with glue. I've had to try and chop it up and jimmy it out of the box, By the time I have scooped out 1 day's worth of waste, there is very little litter left in the box. This product is an epic fail.

July 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Was good but now its TRASH

Made an account here just for the review. This used to be good cat litter, cheapt clumped and did the job. A few months ago they changed the formula, you can easily tell by the color, was light gray vs old dark gray.

Now it doesnt clump at all, just breaks apart, the litter is very very dusty but the worst part is the SMELL. Whenever my kitty uses the litter it smells so bad that I will wake up at night. Shes still on the same diet so its not the food

Even if they are giving this out for free stay away from it, not buying anything No Name Brand from here on out they lost my trust completely!!!

January 21, 2019

Doesnt clump at all.

It doesnt clump at all.
    I cant scoop out the urnine in the krystals at all it just get spreads around.

Its so dusty..... i have dust alrigie and i am going to have to get different litter, i am sneezeing my cats are sneezing.

Never get this cat litter its just a hassel.

1.0/5

September 17, 2018

Not worth it

There is a reason why this is cheaper than other brands. It is extremely Dusty and not as absorbent as any other litters I have tried in the past. I find it gets almost sticky when wet making scooping a nightmare. Spend a bit more on anything else