No Name Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #928 out of 1238 in Snacks

March 06, 2017

We're all experts when it comes to our favourite junk foods -- I am no exception. While there are many other brands I'd pick for myself, sometimes there's going to be a party and sometimes you need a value option. You can't get better value than from the No Name brand. I recommend these potato chips for large parties, or in cases where potato chips aren't the main focus. They have the crisp. The flavour is slightly sharp. The price is right and most people wouldn't know the difference, or care.

January 31, 2016

Inexpensive and just as addictive as other brands of no name potato chips. There is a good amount of seasoning in each bag that is mostly evenly distributed all over the chips. The chips are not overly greasy and are mostly intact, especially when I grab a super inflated bag. Good value and cheap salty fix.

May 05, 2015

All flavours are excellent! Just as good as the high priced name brands. My two teenage boys love your chips.

April 13, 2015

To be quite honest with you I was actually pleasantly surprised when I tried No Name brand chips for the first time! They are actually really good, all the flavours are just super yummy and the price is awesome of course! I really like the Dill Pickle ones.

March 11, 2015

great quality for the price :) i will buy again for sure and would recommend them to my friends.

January 06, 2015

très bien, surtout les nature

October 26, 2014

for such a cheap price , and super easy to find , its a great alternative to spending 6 bucks on a bag of chips