Norwex Body Cloth Reviews
#20 in Misc

January 30, 2020
    United States

Norwex Body Cloth

I really like these body clothes. I really like that fact that you do not need to use soap or other cleansers - just water! They are very soft and you can use for many rinses before washing.

January 09, 2020

Just add water!

These face cloths are amazing! I love that I can literally just add water and they clean my face so well. These also have some silver embedded in the material, which allows them to not harbour bacteria.

January 09, 2020

NORWEX body cloth

The Norwex body cloth is fantastic! Have been using for years, they are the best to remove make up, quickly and easily with just water. I would recommend this product.

August 13, 2019

Simple way to wash your face!

Love these cloths!! Can stop buying face wash all together! They have antibacterial properties which is great for decreasing blemishes! Also great for sensitive skin since you are just cleaning with water! The cloth also have self cleaning properties so you can use the cloth several times before needing to wash! Quick and simple great product for young children.

April 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

All I use to remove makeup

I love my body cloths. This is all I use at night to remove my makeup. I have sensitive skin and my skin has never felt better. I love that I can clean my face with only water!

January 25, 2019

Love these cloths!

These cloths are a game changer. Skin feels so clean after use. I use much less soap as the cloths leave my skin feeling so clean after use. Cleans away oil without drying out my skin. It's like magic!!!!

January 25, 2019

No soap? Who knew?!

I’ve been using the body cloths to wash my face for 5 months now and have noticed a significant decrease of acne breakouts. Getting rid of facial cleansers that were over cleaning my face and drying out my skin was just what my face needed. Now my face isn’t producing extra oils and I notice less blemishes. The price is a bit high for a “facecloth” but so worth it. And I’m saving more money by not buying cleansers.

January 23, 2019

No more soap or make up remover

I love love my body cloth from Norwex and it has replaced my body soap and my facial cleanser. It has cleared up my keratosis Pilaris on my arms and left me with baby soft skin that gets clean with just water. The 24 hour self purification is also awesome and means no more smelly cloths. My whole family uses them.

January 18, 2019

Easy facial cleanser

I love this product. It removes all my make up in a flash. Great for when I’m in a hurry or just being lazy. My skin looks more glowy than before I started using these amazing clothes.

July 11, 2018

So Easy!

Makeup removed, exfoliated, with just one product. These cloths are antibacterial so they don’t get that musty smell. Using for about 2 months faithfully and my skin has greatly improved without becoming dry which is a huge bonus for my sensitive skin! Plus your saving so much money on a skin care line by just using water and moisturizer to follow