Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil Reviews

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse -- 1.7 oz.

98.1% of the ingredients in this easily-absorbed, multi-usage Dry Oil are of natural origin. It is a unique combination of 30% precious plant oils and Vitamin E to nourish, repair and soften your face, body and hair in a single step. Your face and body are left feeling soft and silky. Your hair is supple, soft and shines with health.

June 06, 2020

Lovely

I received NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil as part of a gift set. I don't normally use dry oils at all as I can be scent sensitive and oils last too long.

Huile Prodigieuse does last very long. But it's extremely light, and the scent is just so nice, a light sweet scent, yet not sugary. Because of my sensitivity I don't spray it on myself directly, but when in the mood I treat it like perfume and spray the air and walk under it. It settles lightly on my hair and lasts a long time, scenting my hair just enough and making me feel good all day. I really enjoy it!

May 12, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

divine scent for a multitude of uses

First of all, the scent of this oil is divine, and stays with you throughout the day,
    Then, you can use this oil for so many different reasons, as a moisturizer, as a hair oil, as a delicate perfume...
    you only need to use a small amount for amazing results.

April 22, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Amazing!

First of all, the fragrance of this oil is absolutely amazing. It’s not subtle at all so keep that in mind if you’re sensitive to fragrance. I’ve used this on my body and also on the ends of my hair. It’s a staple.

March 10, 2020

I’ll always have a bottle of this!

I love the smell of this. Put it on your skin after patting dry out of the shower. Anything left on my hands after massaging into my skin I’ll run through the ends of my hair. Be careful with overspray on your bathroom floors as it can get slippery. This is definitely a summer essential. I’ve also used the same product with a little shimmer which looks great on summer skin.

January 29, 2020

I swear by NUXE!

I am literally addicted to this product.
    The scent is mesmerizing and soothing.
    I use it in my skin and hair and have been for years now.

I think this product should be a staple for every woman!

November 26, 2019
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

Saviour product

This is one of the products I cant live without. I like to use it on my hair after a shower and before blow drying it makes it feel so soft and silky and also smells amazing

2.3/5

November 12, 2019

I dont see what the fuss is about !

I've bought this product expecting it to be great, and what a disappointment ! I've it used numerous times, before giving up. Really nothing extraordinary. Actually many store products would do better I am sure.

October 12, 2019
    Blackburn with Darwen, United Kingdom

Love this

I absolutely love this product. It is great on my body, moisturises well leaving my skin nice and soft. I love the smell, it reminds me if summer. Also useful on the ends of my hair. Although I'd only recommend this on certain hair types as too much or incorrect application could make it greasy.

August 07, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

My favourite dry oil!

Only thinking about Nuxe huile prodigieuse and I am already capable of smelling the amazing scent it leaves on my body.

This dry oil did wonders on my skin. I use it daily on my whole body and my skin feels softer and hydrated. I apply it in circular motions, insisting on areas with cellulite and I can definitely see a change! My skin has a lot more elasticity and feels rejuvenated.

I also use nuxe oil as a hair mask, applying it a few hours before showering. It helps my hair feel less dry and a little less frizzy.

I would definitely recommend!

April 12, 2019

Multipurpose

This dry oil is awesome, very versatile. You can use it to hydrate you skin, without leaving the skin to oily, just super soft. The smell is a bit strong, depending on individual preference. I use it on my hair as well, like a mask before washing my hair....like for 10-15 min. And after i dry my hair i just apply a drop on my end for a healthier look. Don't use too much as your hair will look greasy if you have thin hair like me.