Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream

Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 332 in Hand Lotions & Creams

February 07, 2017

I live for this cream, and I have one in all of my bags and purses. It smells good, no allergies to it, and it is carry-size. My nails and skin feel immeditely better when I use it regularly. Also, I put a load on before bed and I wake up with nice soft hands!

July 08, 2016

Cette crème pour les mains est parfaite. J'ai eu l'occasion d'en tester plusieurs, mais celle-ci reste la plus efficace et la plus agréable à utiliser. Elle a une douce odeur et elle laisse les mains hydratées pour plusieurs heures. Sans compté son effet adoucissant sur les mains!

January 26, 2015

This cream is a must have for hand and nails. It is very nutritive and it does not make your hands oily. In addition it smells very nice. I definitely recommend it !

January 07, 2015

The Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream is one of the best cream I ever used. I love the perfume, and the texture could seem to be greasy at first sight, but actually the cream keeps your hands soft for long hours and it doesn't make your hands greasy at all. The sensation is very good when you apply the cream, you can feel that the cream is well absorbed by your skin.

December 05, 2009

I was given this moisturizer to try and review. I found to be kind of an average hand cream considering what it claims to do.. "Repairing, Nourishing and Protecting with Honey, Precious Oils and Vitamin E" I like that it is non greasy and that it is made from natural ingredients, but I did not find it to be as moisturizing as it could have been and I thought it would have smelled better, since it touted honey and almond oil.
    All in all it is an okay product and does do an okay job, but it is not fantastic.