3.9/5
NYC Liquid Lip Shine Reviews
#503 in Lip Gloss

November 01, 2017

Just enough coverage

I buy these almost in bulk so I don't live in fear of losing them. They have enough coverage that I need and help my no-makeup look. They are so affordable, that I feel comfortable trying their colours.

April 05, 2015

I owned the brown or gold one in high school and use to wear this really often but I did ended up loosing the bottle. I agree it does dry up your lips so putting lip balm is a must before using this. The colors are nice and do stay on for awhile.

What do you think, have you tried it?

November 17, 2010

This product stays on all day--but if you are not careful it will dry your lips out. I recommend putting on some chaps stick on first and then follow with this gloss. It has a great shine and is a long lasting look. However if you plan on smooching be warned your bf's lips will match yours and it is hard to get off :)

2.8/5

December 06, 2009

This lip gloss makes your lips really shiny... BUT also drys them out. I also dont really care for how sticky the formula is, it's not like a gloss it's like a wax or something. I didnt really care for this product and dont recommend getting it.