Nylabone Puppy Chew Bone
Good

Nylabone Puppy Chew Bone Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 298 in Pet Products

February 25, 2017

My furbaby is almost 11 years old and we still buy him these to keep his gums healthy... Always make sure to wash after they are finished for the day with it though as they do get slimy and build up happens on them.. I guess I'm just a germaphobic.. lol..

January 09, 2017

I absolutely love these. Midnight chews on these all the time. They come in a variety of flavors and Midnight's favorite flavor is the Peanut Butter one.

September 08, 2016

I bought this chew bone for my silky terrier puppy before I brought her home. Boy am I glad I did. She is teething and just loves to gnaw on it, also when she tries to chew on our fingers we just encourage her to chew on this bone instead, so it's a great correction as well. This bone is durable and safe. I highly recommend this for puppies!

July 22, 2016

I bought the Nylabone Puppy Bone for my lab puppy when he was 8 weeks old. He is now 12 weeks and it is still one of his favourite toys. I like that the rubber is soft enough that he can chew on it and I don't have to worry about it doing any damage to his teeth. I also like that when he has it I don't have to worry about him chewing things he isn't suppose to. This is a must have for a new puppy and I would highly recommend it.