NYX Butter Lipstick BLS05 Hunk Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #782 out of 1319 in Lipstick

3.2/5

October 07, 2015

I really love the texture and formula of this lipstick - it stays on all day, and gives my lips a bit of moisture without being too sticky.

The colour, however, is a vibrant blue violet - only appropriate for Halloween!

A different colour might be required for me to really love this lipstick.

June 23, 2015

Absolutely adore he colour and this really does go on as smooth as butter. It never feels thick or waxy on my lips. My only complaint is that it does not last as long as I would like so I do have to re-apply throughout the day

June 10, 2015

I am not a big fan of lipsticks. I got the chance to try this lipstick and instantly fell in love! It's like you are wearing chapstick and not lipstick. You barely feel it and it stays on a very long time. Love it!

May 13, 2015

I was hesitant about the color as it was a lot darker than I wear but I actually love it. The lipstick is also very moist and felt great.

3.2/5

April 29, 2015

I got this in my Ipsy bag. The color I got is Hunk. It looks dark in the tube but it goes on sheer and you can build it up to this beautiful purple shade.
    It would make a good color to wear in fall. The lipstick was not drying at all.