NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1252 in Lipstick

April 27, 2017

This is my favorite liquid lipstick! I own every shade and the formula is consistent throughout the collection. This is a long lasting, kiss proof, comfortable to wear formula. This feels so comfortable on the lips and stays in place for a really ling time, I only have to reapply after eating when I wear a really dark color and the super small spots where it transferred are visable; I never have to reapply the lighter colors. The applicator is a little large in my opinion, but not too tricky to get the hang of it. These dry down pretty quickly (in about 1.5 minutes); they dry matte but don't dry out your lips some mattes. These are also relatively easy to take off at the end of the day, despite them being long lasting you don't have to feel like your removing the skin from your lips to take them off like some other matte lippys I've tried. There is a great color selection, literally something for everyone.

March 24, 2017

I'm a fan of nude, purple and reds on my lips!

NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick is definitely my new found favourite lippy!
    It literally feels so silky smooth and feels really lightweight on your lips when applying it. The applicator is quite big and flexible and glides on with ease! Once it sets it leaves a gorgeous smooth matte finish, however it isn't completely transfer proof but that isn't an issue for me. I also read in another review that its recommended that you scrape off any excess product onto the rim of the bottle applying to help it dry better and faster.

The colours I have definitely pop and the wear really does last for me. They come in 24 different shades, and the colours are rich and pigmented. They are extremely affordable I got mine for £6.50 in Boots.

Definitely recommend these beauties to you lip loving ladies!

February 03, 2017

I bought the shade "Sandstorm" and I have medium-tan skin tone and I didn't like the result on me. It was so weird on me. Also I didn't like the application and the smell. I was disappointed.

December 27, 2016

I bought this lipstick in the colour Copenhagen, it took several coats to apply, taking a few minutes to dry in between, and just drinking from my straw water bottle it was completely off! It does smell amazing tho!

November 30, 2016

Love this lipstick! Very lightweight and goes on easily! Has no scent, so good for those with allergies. Overall is very good for $10, and I would recommend!

October 15, 2016

Love NYX and love liquid suede in soft spoken beautiful fall colour and it gives my lips a nice matte look !this brand had beautiful colours and worth a try

September 27, 2016

I own 2 of the colors from this collection.
    They are a great formula, non sticky and wear well even with the dark red shade.
    Enjoy the moist feeling on my lips.

August 27, 2016

J'ai toujours aimé les produits Nyx et quand j'ai vu qu'on avait maintenant la gamme Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick à ma pharmacie, je me suis empressée d'en acheter. Le trouble c'est que toutes les couleurs sont aussi belles les une que les autres. J'ai donc commencé par 4 couleurs, je suis tombé en amour et depuis je me trouve toujours une bonne occasion de les porter.
    Il tien vraiment bien et assez longtemps, la texture est agréable et il se travaille tellement bien, qu'il est facile d'utilisation même pour débutantes. Il est offert dans des couleurs assez variées et uniques (orange, mauve pâle, fushia..) qu'on ne voit pas souvent. Je vous le recommande!

July 26, 2016

I didn't use to like lipstick before because they would stick on everything my lips would touch, like a glass or my shirt, and eventually fade off my lips. But I found this amazing nyx liquid lipstick and it has been my favorite ever since. Once you out it on it is too, too red which is why I wipe it down one time, also this keeps it dry on my lips which avoids the color from sticking anywhere else. After drying/wiping it once, it does produce the perfect color and it stays on for almost the whole day, which I love. This one really is a great product.

July 18, 2016

I really enjoy wearing these suede lipstick. It is perfect for anyone who does not want to commit to wearing liquid lipstick. Wearing this reminds me a lot of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, but more moisturizing and hydrating on the lips. I would highly recommend you exfoliating your lips before applying these because when they dry they will emphasize the imperfects of your lips. I enjoying the colours that I have chosen, both bold colours but perfect for summer. There is a little fragrance to this, but it disappears when it dries on your lips. Also, you can feel that there is lipstick on your lips, but it nothing to crazy. I also find that though it dries completely matte, there is some tackiness to the products when you press your lips together. Other than that, again I really enjoy this product, there are some mixed reviews, but I haven't tried all the colour and I started off with the brightest ones. I would recommend for anyone who wants to wear liquid lipstick, but does not want to commit to the dryness.

Full Review : http://allthingsbeautybymaame.blogspot.ca/2016/07/product-review-nyx-liquid-suede-cream.html

Jennymac1980 has started a new forum topic