NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Reviews
#16 in Lipstick

October 02, 2017

Doubles as a Lipstick and Eyeliner!!!

I have recently became a Nyx junkie! So far I own two Nyx Liquid Suede, in the shades "Sway" and "Soft Spoken". "Sway" is a daring lavender shade and in all honesty, I never wear it on my lips because it was an experiment that didn't suit me. However, did you know it can be used as an eyeliner/ eyeshadow?! "Sway" is a beautiful eyeshadow colour! Using an eyeliner brush, you could create a beautiful winged eyeliner as well! "Soft Spoken" is a beautiful fall shade. I love the formula too! It goes on creamy and smooth and dries to a beautiful satin matte, that doesn't dry out your lips! I can't wait to buy more!

September 29, 2017

I literally want every colour

So many colours and such awesome ones at that! I have Alien (black) and Jet Set (dark but vibrant blue) and I love them

September 20, 2017

Perfect lippies for affordable ombre lips!

I had these Suede liquid lipsticks in my collection for awhile now. When I finally started using them I found out how great for lip art and ombre looks that these lipsticks really are! Now Nyx is hit and miss to me, but these are a hit, definitely. They are super easy to blend together, and mixing and matching to create your perfect shade! I got a specially packaged Liquid Suede trio for Christmas and the pack included Respect The Pink, Subversive Socialite, and Sway. Which ate 3 perfect shades for doing a gradient effect. Nyx now as alot of different shades now to play with, and at great price. Excellent staying power as well.

July 28, 2017

bright color that lasts

i found that these lipsticks really pop in color! the only downside is that they sooo dry out your lips.. but if u pair it with a clear gloss.. it looks wonderful! i have 5 colors!

June 21, 2017

Would buy this over and over again!

It is hard to find a lipstick that is actually matte and actually stays on during the day. I picked this puppy up at a NYX store in Brampton and it was the best purchase I've made. I use Cherry Skies and love it! It gives me a deep red colour that lasts for hours. I'm really into the deep red and it's amazing to say the least. The price was great and the selection was unbelievable. If you're a lipstick lover, I would highly recommend trying this out!

April 27, 2017

This is my favorite liquid lipstick! I own every shade and the formula is consistent throughout the collection. This is a long lasting, kiss proof, comfortable to wear formula. This feels so comfortable on the lips and stays in place for a really ling time, I only have to reapply after eating when I wear a really dark color and the super small spots where it transferred are visable; I never have to reapply the lighter colors. The applicator is a little large in my opinion, but not too tricky to get the hang of it. These dry down pretty quickly (in about 1.5 minutes); they dry matte but don't dry out your lips some mattes. These are also relatively easy to take off at the end of the day, despite them being long lasting you don't have to feel like your removing the skin from your lips to take them off like some other matte lippys I've tried. There is a great color selection, literally something for everyone.

March 24, 2017

I'm a fan of nude, purple and reds on my lips!

NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick is definitely my new found favourite lippy!
    It literally feels so silky smooth and feels really lightweight on your lips when applying it. The applicator is quite big and flexible and glides on with ease! Once it sets it leaves a gorgeous smooth matte finish, however it isn't completely transfer proof but that isn't an issue for me. I also read in another review that its recommended that you scrape off any excess product onto the rim of the bottle applying to help it dry better and faster.

The colours I have definitely pop and the wear really does last for me. They come in 24 different shades, and the colours are rich and pigmented. They are extremely affordable I got mine for £6.50 in Boots.

Definitely recommend these beauties to you lip loving ladies!

2.7/5

February 03, 2017

I bought the shade "Sandstorm" and I have medium-tan skin tone and I didn't like the result on me. It was so weird on me. Also I didn't like the application and the smell. I was disappointed.

December 27, 2016

I bought this lipstick in the colour Copenhagen, it took several coats to apply, taking a few minutes to dry in between, and just drinking from my straw water bottle it was completely off! It does smell amazing tho!

November 30, 2016

Love this lipstick! Very lightweight and goes on easily! Has no scent, so good for those with allergies. Overall is very good for $10, and I would recommend!