NYX Cosmetics Micro Brow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 329 in Eyebrow Care

July 13, 2017

I have bought this product again and again.

This is the perfect dupe to the popular Anastasia brow pencil for a third of the price. The packaging is pretty much the same. The colour selection is great so you're bound to find your shade. The quality is comparable. I started off with the Anastasia but this is definitely something that fits better in my budget. I use this everday to give my brows the natural fuller look. Give it a try!

June 21, 2017

Great, affordable product

I haven't tried the much hyped ABH line of brow products, but having used this NYX one, I don't see a need. Prior to this, I was using a mix of regular brow pencils and dip brow pomades, which were all OK, but since trying the micro brow pencil, I can't stop using it. It is so small making it very easy to imitate brow hairs. The only issue I had was that I purchased mine on the NYX website, so I didn't know which colour to buy. I have black hair and ended up buying the black one, but was interested in something lighter (but didn't want to end up with a warm tone colour). Overall, I like it and will repurchase.

June 19, 2017

Great Product

I was looking for an alternative to ABH brow wiz. This is a great option. The color is similar, decent smooth pigmentation and a fine tip. I do wish that the twist portion of the pencil wasn't so loose.

1.8/5

June 08, 2017

I usually LOVE NYX products, but this one was a real let down. I have tried similar brow pencils from other companies and much preferred them to this one. As gentle as I could possibly be, the tip kept crumbling off. Way too frustrating and too much wasted product.

June 03, 2017

This product is a great drugstore dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz! It has a similar micro tip for precise application, similar packaging with the dual end ft. spooley. The only major difference I noticed was that it didn't glide on as smoothly as the Anastasia Brow Wiz. Definitely a great substitute if you're in a bind or low on cash monay!

May 31, 2017

This is a great alternative to Anastasia Beverly Hills for a fraction of the price. Works great, is affordable good quality & easy to use. I love NYX products for there high quality and affordability!

May 18, 2017

This is the best pencil eyebrow product on the market its cheap yet works so well i love it because the pencil is so thin and allows you to gradual build up the brow.I use the shade espresso and i love it.You are given an ample amount of product as well it lasts me about 2 months.

May 05, 2017

I was using the Anastasia brow wiz but had a hard time shelling out $30 every few months. After a very quick google search I learned the NYX micro brow pencil was a great dupe. I found the shade that was closest to the brow wiz (google should be able to help you with that) and I haven't looked back! The pencil is so tiny and precise which helps create natural looking strokes. All while paying a third of the cost!

April 14, 2017

My favourite brow product!
    This product is very comfortable and quick to use. The spooly on the other end is so useful, too. I love that no sharpening is needed, and also that the tip does not tend to break.
    The only bad thing is that I run through these pencils relatively fast (like one pencil per 1.5 month) and have to repurchase often.

March 21, 2017

I seriously love this brow pencil. A friend introduced me to this one and it is by far my favourite. I've bought so many brow kits , pencils , gels, and none compare to this. I use the ash brown (I'm a brunette with fair skin). It stays on during my entire 12 hour nursing shift. The fine point is great for shaping the ends. It only lasts 2-3 months if you use it a few times a week. I think it's like 12.00$ at shoppers which is a steal of a deal for such a good product. The only thing is that it seems like Everyone in the town uses it so they are always out of stock! Lol. A great dupe is loreal brunette brow pencil with the brush if you can't find this one.