NYX Cosmetics Micro Brow Pencil Reviews
#10 in Eyebrow Care

April 21, 2020

Want some brows?

I want to learn to use pencil as a brow product and this made my look pretty!!

I have no money to spend on expensive eyebrow pencil and this is cheap and dope for ABV Brow wiz.

I'm blessed to have full brows and a little strokes goes a long way. I never thought I would need it till I took a selfie and see the difference of framed brows than my usual untamed one.

April 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this product

Hands down the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. I cannot recommend this product enough.
    It’s super easy to use and blend.
    The only this I’d say is a miss on this product is it doesn’t last all day, and the price. This pencil can get pricey where I live.

July 24, 2019

no bows left, this pencil gives me the best natural look

I have tried many brow pencils over the years but this product has been the best! The expresso was what I had started with, but with my change in hair color, I've switched to the black. I would like however a darker shade of brown in the palette offered but have not been able to match well, so I use the black and reduce it to a powder look with the other end of the pencli.

April 01, 2019

Great affordable eyebrows!

Love this product! However, I have been purchasing for years, and I love how it goes on smoothly, and how the taupe matches my eyebrows perfectly, but sometimes it’s poorly packaged in that it falls out of the tube before you even use it. Other than that, it’s a wonderful product!

March 24, 2019

My holy grail!

This is my go-to eyebrow product. I've been purchasing it for over a year now! I have medium-brown hair and I buy the shade "taupe," which matches my brows perfectly. I think it's fairly priced, ranging from $11-13. I really like that it includes a little spoolie on the other end, so that you can blend out your strokes and it looks more natural. The small size of the pencil is perfect for making hair-like strokes. If you usually buy the ABH brow wiz, give this one a try instead; you'll save quite a bit of money and get the exact same results!!

March 23, 2019

The Blonde is not blonde.

This product is good , the colors are way off . I bought blonde much like I do with ALL my brow pencils . This blonde is literally orange , I was so disappointed . The formula , the packaging etc are good just the color is awful . It definitely does the trick just the color is bad

March 21, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best eyebrow pencil

Had a friend recommend this to me after I ran out of my old pencil by a different brand, and I’m so glad I followed her advice! Cheaper than some name brand brow pencils, and works just as good or better. Gives smooth straight lines and blends easily. Gives you a perfect natural looking brow. So very pleased after using this. My pencil just ran out after 2 months and il be heading to the store to re-purchase it again. I recommend this pencil to all my friends and family. You definitely don’t need to spend a fortune on the big name brands to get the perfect look!

January 27, 2019

Highly Recommend

This has got to be my favorite drugstore/ inexpensive go-to brow product. I usually use either the Precision Brow or I use the Micro Brow Pencil, they are either ten dollars or less. In my opinion, the Precision Brow and the Micro Brow Pencil are both dupes to the Anastasia Brow Wiz. This product is so pigmented, my only problem is that the product can break very easily.

January 26, 2019

Great Value, Best Brow Pencil

This is my holy-grail brow product. As a Chinese, I've always had a tough time finding the right shade to suit my black hair because most brow products are too light. This pencil comes in a variety of shades, has a nice texture that is easy to work with, and looks natural. The double-ended product (pencil and brush) is so useful. I've heard it's a dupe for the more expensive Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz. I've never tried the expensive alternative and am glad I never have to!

January 21, 2019

Brows are life

I've tried many brow products from drugstore to high end and I keep coming back to this one. The shade is just right. I find others to be too warm on my skin and come off red toned. Very comparable to brands found at Sephora for a fraction of the price.