• NYX Dream Catcher Palette in dusk till dawn
  • NYX Dream Catcher Palette in dusk till dawn

NYX Dream Catcher Palette in dusk till dawn Reviews

Ranked #616 out of 1321 in Eye Shadow

April 15, 2017

I would like to start out saying that I absolutely love NYX products, They are one of my absolute go to's. That being said I will say that the Dreamcatcher eyshadow palette in dusk til dawn does NOT disappoint whatsoever. I am completely obsessed with this palette and use it daily. The eyeshadow is great quality and i find it quite pigmented. It is a nice combination of shimmery and matte colors and last all day when you wear it. The shades are a perfect combination of daytime and night time shade to get you through whatever you may be doing. Do yourself a favor and get this palette if you are looking for a great new eyeshadow option.

March 14, 2017

I bought this palette from Shoppers with my Optimum points and i am so in love with it. I have bought the Dusk til Dawn palette becausw I am a huge fan of the natural look and this palette suits my needs. The pigment is great and it lasts all day! I am fairly new to the NYX brand but at the price i am definatleg going to keep purchasing it.

September 18, 2016

This was my first ever eyeshadow palette and I am honestly still so in love with it.

Everything about this palette is amazing. The colours are so pigmented and apply very nicely. They also blend fairly easily. The shade range isn't overly dramatic, but as a beginner palette as it was for myself it was exactly what I wanted.

There are so many different looks you can make from this palette ranging from quite subtle to very dramatic. And, because they are baked eyeshadow, if you wet the brush you get even more vibrancy from the colours.

Pros:
    - Colours
    - Pigmentation
    - Blendability
    - Versatility

Cons:
    None

Conclusion:
    I highly recommend this palette.

November 24, 2014

I'm not sure I get what's so great about baked eyeshadow but I loved the colours in this kit and it was $15 in the US, so I picked it up. The colours are intense, although the purple is a little muddy and it was the main reason I picked out this colour variation - there are 3 total. there's even a secret compartment in the kit although all it had in it was a cheap little eyeshadow puff, the kind that comes with most eyeshadow and that we all throw out.

September 16, 2014

This palette in the colour dusk till dawn is way better then the maybelline the nudes palette spend you money on a good quality product. Ten eyeshadows heavily pigmented very bendable as well two are matte the rest shimmery. With shades of cream, taupe, gold, coppered browns, and the quintessential charcoal black make for a great smokie eye. Cruelty free and recyclable packaging.