NYX Epic Ink Liner Reviews
#70 in Eye Liner

March 25, 2020

Tres bon eyeliner

Je me cherche depuis longtemps un liner qui ne fait aucune bavure et qui reste tel quel tout la journer. Depuis que je me suis procurer le epic ink liner de NYX mon liner ne s'estompe plus et reste sans bavure tout la journer. Je recommande grandement se eyeliner.

2.8/5

October 15, 2019
    Durham, United Kingdom

I would not buy this product again

I did not enjoy using this eyeliner as it is far too watery, trying to get a perfect line was hard as the colour bleeds too much. I also don’t like the tip as far too much product comes out at once creating a mess. However I do find that putting it over another eyeliner after I do it works well as it is very black, I also like that it is smooth and doesn’t drag across your eyes.

October 07, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Precise eyeliner to create that needed wing

Since I purchased this eyeliner this is the only one I use. It has a precise felt tip and gives the perfect finish. I got it in black shade and you can create the finest and thickest liner effect. It is so easy to create that perfect wing liner too. It is also not expensive for the quality. I absolutely love this eyeliner and would highly recommend it. Once again Nyx has not disappointed me.

September 22, 2019

Making winged eyeliner easy

I decided to try this eyeliner on a whim, as I was looking for a good replacement for my Physicians Formula one. The tip is firm and thin enough to give a precise line. I bought the brown version, and I loved how vibrant the colour was, while still being "natural."

This is my new favourite eyeliner, and I will definitely repurchase, especially after my friend commented, "Wow, you're eyeliner actually looks even today."

August 28, 2019

Top !

Sa couleur est opaque, facile à utiliser grâce à sa pointe en feutre souple , se manie bien la couleur est bonne les prix est bon ! Je l’ai découvert grâce a une youtubeuse beauté Elsa !

July 17, 2019
    Belfast, United Kingdom

IT'S AMAZING!!

For £9 it's amazing, pigmented, and really gives you the eyeliner you want. I've gotten it 3 times now and I'm standing by it fully. 100% one of my favourite makeup products!!!

July 10, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Performs just like a high end eyeliner

For years I’ve been buying $25-$30 liquid eyeliner from Sephora or department stores, only for it to dry out too quickly, or for the brush/pen tip to fray. The Nyx epic ink is amazing— it has a super precise brush tip that controls the ink flow well, and it’s very long lasting. I’ve accidentally fallen asleep wearing a winged liner look with this (oops), and in the morning the wing has *not moved*. Beautiful, pigmented black and awesome value.

June 12, 2019

Tops the expensive brands.

This eyeliner is a steal for 8$ and is more effective then all of the over 20$+ liners combined. NYX ink liner glides on smoothly over eyeshadow, is a deep black and makes a perfect wing with its flawless tip. It's only con is that the little tip.sometimes can start to peel away each little thread at a time, but Ibjust cut them off.

June 09, 2019

my eyeliner!

It is so good! it is waterproof. went swimming and it didn't come off. The brush is fantastic and easy and stable to use and the price is only $12. I have bought it three times. The whole tube lasts me about 3-4 months and I wear my cat eye everyday!

1.8/5

April 16, 2019

Would never buy again

I used this eye liner for 3 months and in that time I had 3 eye infections. This was the only new thing I used so once I stopped using it, I have not had an infection since.
    Also while wearing this eye liner, it smears down under my eyes. Was not impressed.