NYX Epic Ink Liner Reviews
#106 in Eye Liner

Good - 0

June 12, 2019

Tops the expensive brands.

This eyeliner is a steal for 8$ and is more effective then all of the over 20$+ liners combined. NYX ink liner glides on smoothly over eyeshadow, is a deep black and makes a perfect wing with its flawless tip. It's only con is that the little tip.sometimes can start to peel away each little thread at a time, but Ibjust cut them off.

June 09, 2019

my eyeliner!

It is so good! it is waterproof. went swimming and it didn't come off. The brush is fantastic and easy and stable to use and the price is only $12. I have bought it three times. The whole tube lasts me about 3-4 months and I wear my cat eye everyday!

1.8/5

April 16, 2019

Would never buy again

I used this eye liner for 3 months and in that time I had 3 eye infections. This was the only new thing I used so once I stopped using it, I have not had an infection since.
    Also while wearing this eye liner, it smears down under my eyes. Was not impressed.

August 05, 2018

BEST EYELINER EVER

I've tried so many liquid, felt tip, whatever you wanna call this kinda eyeliner..this one is the best! Better than the Kat Von D tattoo liner and for way less. I use this everyday and the product lasts for months! Perfectly pigmented the first swipe, and the tip stays sharp. I pray they never stop making this product!!

January 12, 2018

Step aside, all other eyeliners

I'm a long time dedicated fan of the Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper. I didn't think anything else would ever be able to compare, much less a drugstore product.
    Well. I was wrong.
    This stuff truly is epic. It goes on so smooth and easily, is the blackest liner I've ever used, and lasts all day.
    I will never again be spending over $20 on a liner - the NYX Epic Ink liner is now my top pick.